~4~

Yoongi's Point of View:

The texts that Namjoon sent me was beginning to really creep me out. Since he was currently talking with the cops, I didn't want to bother him so instead I texted Seokjin.

Me:

hey hyung what's up with this creep? namjoon had just texted me and was warning me about this psycho

Seokjin has seen your text

---

He saw my text, but wasn't replying! What the hell! Is this what Namjoon was talking about?

I suddenly got a call from a strange number, so I quickly picked it up, incase it was something important.

"Hello?" I softly asked to the strange caller.

"Yoongi!"

It was Seokjin.

"Hyung!" I exclaimed. Most of the fear had lifted off my chest once I heard his voice. "Why aren't you calling with your own phone?"

"My phone's been hacked," he replied and went on. "I'm calling from a public phone right now. My phone keeps flashing red and green lights and whenever you try to tap anything it goes static."

"What!?" I yelled, shocked at what Seokjin had said. Never in my life had I heard something like this. "What if it has to do with this...creep?"

"It's the only logical reason," he sighed. "Where are you right now? I've been trying to call Namjoon but my calls wouldn't go through."

"I think he's talking with the police department," I said. He replied with an 'ah.' "Let's meet somewhere and the three of us can talk it out."

"OK, come to my house now and I'll text Namjoon," he assured.

"I'm already on my way,"

---

Namjoon's Point of View:

I tried calling the police department several times already but my call just wouldn't go through.

I pulled my hair in frustration.

It's probably the work of the creep.

xxx.bangtan.333:

phones are so easy to hack into these days

I was right...it was the creep.

kim-ryan-joon:

please...I'm begging you. I'm not anyone special, I don't have much money and I don't know many things. all I want to do is to be able to live a normal life, so, please, just leave me and my friends alone

xxx.bangtan.333:

haven't you ever watched movies?

xxx.bangtan.333:

the bad guys always have their reasons