~9~

*Flashback*

Seokjin's Point of View:

"Guys! My parents are out for the weekend...and you know what that means??" cheered Jimin with a bit of a smirk.

"I don't know...what DOES it mean hyung?" said Taehyung with an awful lot of sarcasm.

Yoongi smacked Taehyung in the head, obviously not understanding Taehyung's joke.

"It's means...party hyung!" exclaimed Jungkook so loud that the neighbors could probably hear.

"This Saturday?" asked Namjoon. Jimin nodded.

"Yup. It'll be only the seven of us...lit right?" Jimin bragged.

"Ooohhh!! I'm gonna bring streamers!!" cheered Hoseok. We all started laughing but he remained with a straight face. "What's so funny?"

That's when we realized Hoseok wasn't kidding about bringing the streamers.

I pat the poor kid on his back.

"Ummm...I think that Namjoon's already bringing the streamers...right Namjoon?" I asked trying to fool Hoseok. Namjoon caught on and played along.

"Uh...yeah! Of course I'm bringing the streamers! Yeah,"

---

"Ok, since we already ate, let's play a game," said Jimin. Interested in what he's going to say, we all turned out attention towards him. "Let's use the randomized app...3 of us will survive and 4 of us will do a dare that the all gives us, good?"

We all nodded.

Jimin inserted our full names into the game...and all that was left was to wait.

I've heard this game can get intense sometimes.

As it was calibrating, all of us were nervously waiting to see who would survive.

Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, and Kim Seokjin have survived.

Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, and Jung Hoseok have been selected.

Those who haven't survived must complete our dare.

Click to see

"Noooooo!!!!" screamed the four who didn't survive as the three of us laughed.

"Haha, you guys have to do some stupid dare now," mocked Yoongi.

"Its 4 against 3, Hyung, and I'm sure we could make you take that back," Jungkook threatened as he cracked his knuckles.