~5~

Yoongi's Point of View:

I was speedily driving to Seokjin's house. It's near sunset and soon it'll get dark.

The last thing I want to do is be stalked by a creep in the middle of the night. 

But, since it was rush hour, there was a lot of traffic.

Crap.

I was repeatedly banging my head on the wheel when I got a text. Interested in who it might be, I unlocked my phone and checked.

xxx.bangtan.333:

why are you so scared...min yoongi?

Oh no, it's the creep.

yoongimon:

don't text me OR my friends, you psycho!

xxx.bangtan.333:

awww, that's not a nice thing to say at our first meeting

yoongimon:

*last meeting

xxx.bangtan.333:

you know...we used to be really close friends

yoongimon:

don't say that! i don't know you!

xxx.bangtan.333:

oh yes you do, min yoongi

yoongimon:

then tell me who you are!

xxx.bangtan.333:

but that takes the fun out of things :)

I shook my head and continued driving since it was finally a green light. Being very cautious of my surroundings, I continued my way to Seokjin's house, ignoring all the texts that the creep sent me. 

Suddenly, my car began flashing lights on the dashboard...and it gradually stopped moving. I hurriedly went to check outside, and saw that my front left tire was completely out of air. 

How on earth does THAT happen!?

I yelled as loud as I could, not caring about the other cars or pedestrians judging me. I had to vent my rage out. 

My first thought was to call Seokjin.

"Yoongi?"

"HYUNG MY CAR HAS A FLAT. COME PICK ME UP RIGHT NOW," I demanded.

"W-what!? Really!? O-ok...I'm coming to pick you up...hang tight," and he ended the call. 

The last thing I needed was a flat tire. 

---

Namjoon's Point of View:

I had received a text from a weird number who said they were Seokjin telling me to meet him and Yoongi at their house. I was already on my way, driving, when I suddenly saw a huge line of traffic, not moving a single inch.

Traffic guards were guiding the cars who were lucky enough to be moving, while the rest of us were in stand-still traffic. 

I rolled my window down, and signaled one of the traffic guards to come over.

"What happened? What's all the traffic for?" I asked in confusion.

"Someone had a flat tire and now they're blocking the whole street until someone's able to tow the car," he simply replied.

"And there's no alternative roads!?" I burst out. He shook his head slowly. 

"Sorry sir, but no. I have to leave and guide these cars, have a good day sir," and with that he tipped his hat in respect and jogged over to the crosswalk where there were cars trying to pass.

Seokjin:

yoongi has a flat tire, I'm there helping him and the towers 

So it was Yoongi's car? How weird...

What if it was linked to the creep?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the creep again. 

They hacked Seokjin's phone, blocked the police department off of my phone, unblocked themselves from all of our phones, and now they're popping Yoongi's tire. 

xxx.bangtan.333:

i should be a magician for pulling of these cool tricks, huh?

kim-ryan-joon:

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

xxx.bangtan.333:

my problem? you were the ones who ruined my life, now I'm here to ruin yours

kim-ryan-joon:

we never ruined anyone's life! what are you talking about!?

xxx.bangtan.333:

you know exactly what I'm talking about

xxx.bangtan.333:

now, we wouldn't want the others getting involved...would we?

kim-ryan-joon:

getting the others involved would mean getting you to jail...so yes...I DO want them involved.

xxx.bangtan.333:

you still don't know who I am?

kim-ryan-joon:

no! no I don't!

xxx.bangtan.333:

you used to be so smart...what happened kim namjoon?