Sebastian and Kyla

Sebastian is the normal text, Kyla is the bold, as she the AI version of herself.

Where am I?

Sorry, I must have locked the Jumper's co-ordinates wrong! What's your name?

Sebastian. Who are you?

KAI. It stands for Kyla Asphodel Icenhour, but I'm also an AI.

What's an AI? Also you didn't answer my question from before.

Sorry. You're in the Cache. It's like an in between place for those who use the Jumper. Sometimes it can take a while for whoever is the controller at the time hasn't found the second location yet then the traveller can stop over here in the meantime. Also an AI is a sentient computer program.

I have... No idea what any of that means.

Sorry. Are you from Tesonia? Consarin, to be more precise?

Yes, but I want to know more about this place, about you. This place is.... Strange.

I probably shouldn't...

Why not?

Because our tech is vastly advanced to yours, but we don't have magic like you do. it would clash too much I think.

Oh. All right then.

Are you ready to go home again?

Just one more question.

Yeah?

Will we get to talk again? I again I think it would be pretty cool.

If worlds collide, or dimensions weaken and possibly collapse the universe then yes. Otherwise, probably not. unless something like what happened just now happens again, but I think that's due to a weak point in the walls between dimensions. Not sure, maybe I could look into it.

Ah... Ok then. Well, it was nice to meet you. I'm ready now.

All right. Bye.

See ya.