The Five of Us; Song Shorts: MandoPony Survive the Night

*The new Security guard enters Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for their first night of their new job, to be greeted by three animatronics*

Glitch: Hey there! How ya doin'? Nice to meet you, are you new in town? Don't think I've seen you before, It's great to see new faces around! And if you like it I can give a tour ~

Lily: Of our enchanting wonderland, New and improved without the doors!

*the three girls walk around the new Security Guard, looking at them and taking them in*

Dusk: There's no escape but then, Who would wanna leave?

Glitch: It's a fantastical paradise And it's not, make-believe!

Dusk: I'm so glad to have an other member of the band

Lily: You're one of us now

Glitch: So let me take you by the hand!

*Glitch grabs the new guard's hand, who is freaking out a lot but doesn't know what to do*

*Shara and Paradigm look on from nearby in the dark, watching through the doorway unnoticed*

Shara and Paradigm: But what is that I spy? With my robotic eye?

*Shara turns to look at Paradigm *

Shara: I think I see a bit of flesh inside the new guy!

Paradigm: Maybe he isn't everything that he seems
Shara and Paradigm: Time to investigate, What's underneath the seams!
*They both leave to the Kitchen*

<chorus>

Glitch and Paradigm: Let's try to make it right, don't wanna start a fight. And we're so sorry if we give you all a little fright. We're not so scary if you see us in the daylight. You'll be so happy just as long-Shara: -as you survive the night!

Dusk: The nights, If you survive the nightsShara: Oh, I'll take you away
Glitch: To our enchanting land of play

*after being shown all the rooms by Glitch and Lily, the Night Guard finally can breath properly as they are allowed into the security room. They've been freaking out a lot the whole time and have been trying to keep it under wraps so the animatronics didn't suddenly decide to kill them. After a few hours, the night guard decides to try and work out the behaviour patterns of all the animatronics by accessing their mainframe, but they seem to be locked out, and Lily pops her head around the door.*

Lily: Forgive me for being suspicious

(Backup line from another room quietly):

Glitch: Mischief's not on my brain*dusk also then looks at the camera which the security guard can see out the corner of their eye*

Dusk: We're programmed to be pragmatic

*Paradigm and Shara have now left the kitchen to join Dusk in Pirate Cove*

Paradigm: If someone messes with the mainframe

Shara: It's not that we don't trust you

Glitch: We do! We love you too

Lily: It's just that, here's at Freddy's, We have a few rules.

Lily Shara and Paradigm: And if you break them, We will have to break you, Like you broke our hearts, We'll be forced to rewire you, And repair your damage parts.

Lily: Now, you wouldn't want that,

Glitch: And frankly, neither would I.

*everyone leaves Pirate Cove and Glitch leaves the Birthday room to join Lily in the office with the night guard who is freaking out again since they are all back*

Lily: But sometimes to do some good You've gotta be

Shara: The bad guy!

*all five animatronics lead the night guard out of the security room into the Kitchen*

Paradim: In this world, we play, We hope that you will stay

Dusk: And we will throw a most, Electrifying soirée. Formal attire is required, For you to take part

Shara, Lily, Dusk and Paradigm: You've got some skin that needs Removing before we start.

*the animatronics then proceed to take off the skin of the night Guard whilst they scream*

Glitch and Dusk: Let's try to make it right, don't wanna start a fight. And we're so sorry if we give you all a little fright. We're not so scary if you see us in the daylight. You'll be so happy just as long-

Glitch: *hiccups sadly* -as you survive the night...

Dusk: I'm sure you'll survive
Lily: Just don't break the rules
Glitch: And play nice
Paradigm: And I'm sure we'll all get along
Glitch: We'll be the best of friends
Shara: Forever.