Chapter 2

Ryan's POV

"Hello, Kian. How's Mica? Did you do what I told you?" I asked through phone call. I'm in my office of my recording company.

"Yes, Ryan, I did it", Kian answered. "But your sister seems to be tough. I thought she will recognize me when I entered the library. I felt nervous that moment. But I manage to hide it."

"I know you can do it. Just don't be nervous."

"OK thanks. We've been making plans for her. I just hope she won't recognize me the next time we meet."

"OK. Keep up the good work. Bye."

"Bye bro". *hung up*

Surprised, eh? How did Kian got involved in this story? Well, I'll tell you the details.

I have an aunt in Spain who used to work with Westlife from the start of their career till the departure of one member of the original five of the band. She still works with the band until their split. At kahit na di na sila magkakasama, they're still get in touch with other.

At dahil crush ni Mica ang mga members ng Westlife at gusto niya na mag-reunite ang paborito niyang banda, pumunta ako ng Spain at kinausap si Tita Mariana. Sinabi ko sa kanya na kausapin ang banda. Magkasama kaming pumunta ng Ireland kung saan andun ang Westlife. At ayun, nakausap namin si Kian. Sinabi niya sa akin na nagpaplano sila ng reunion sa 2018 bilang celebration ng kanilang 20th anniversary bilang Westlife. Maglilibot din sila sa iba't-ibang bahagi ng mundo bilang parte ng kanilang anniversary.

However, we didn't convinced the Lads to reunite at first, especially Shane who wants to focus to his solo career and his family, and also Mark. On the other hand, Nicky and Kian are open for a reunion. And when Tita Mariana convinced the band by herself, the Lads finally decided to reunite in one stage. Tita Mariana never told me the reason but it still puzzles my mind. I just don't know how did she convince the guys.

Then, four months ago, Kian and Nicky suddenly flew to the Philippines to see Mica. I don't know what they doing here. They said they want to make her happy. They also said Shane and Mark will follow them next week.

================================

Kian's POV:

"How did it go, bro?" asked Nicky. I entered the house not far away from Mica's campus.

"Whew! It's hard Nix. She's tough." I answered as I closed the door. "I thought she would recognise me. Good thing she didn't especially when she asked me a trembling "who are you?""

I came quickly to the fridge to drink some water. I feel exhausted at this moment. I came running to the house because I don't want Mica to know who I am. It will be a blast if she learn that I am from Westlife.

"I said it. She's tough and I think it's hard to gain her trust especially to the person she doesn't know."

"Do you think she will drink the soda I gave to her?"

"Of course she will. Soda is her favorite drink. It calms her when she took a drink of it."

"How did you know? Do you know her already? You've just met 3 months ago?"

"I got to know her more through Ryan. Of course, we have to know what she likes and what she hates so that we can accomplish our task very well."

I sat down beside him.

"OK, we have to do some other tasks for her. We have to make her happy after her break-up with her boyfriend. It seems that she doesn't moved on from her past relationship yet."