Chapter 2: Moved on or not?

Third Person's POV

The following morning, students have been buzzing about Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Harry Potter, Dean Thomas and Ron Weasley. The scene that had happened yesterday travelled around the school fast, considering that it was about the golden trio whom everyone admired.

Hermione ignored the stares from students as she made her way to where Harry and Ron were sitting in the Great Hall.

She sat beside Harry who was already stuffing his mouth with sausages and other delicious food. Harry glanced at her and smiled.

"Students are talking about us, you know?" Ron tells Hermione, chewing his food.

"Oh, Ron, you care about your image too much." Hermione replied, rolling her eyes at him.

Harry couldn't help but chuckle at Hermione's statement, it was true. But he immediately stopped when Ron sent a glare at Harry's way and turned back to Hermione.

"Not true, just saying that they're talking about us." he says as he crosses his arms.

"Let them be." Hermione says, shrugging.

"You know, it's like you two switched bodies, you both okay?" Harry teased while the two sent glares at him. "I'm just kidding."

Harry starts to put some pancakes, eggs, sausages and bacon on Hermione's plate with a grin painted on his lips.

"Thanks." Hermione smiled widely at him while Harry smiles back.

She starts to eat the food while Harry reads a book about quidditch, even though he is already skilled in the sport - he really needs to know some tricks to kick Malfoy's butt.

Ron suddenly stood up, making the two look up at him.

"I have to go. I have to meet with Lavender." he says briefly.

Hermione smiles bitterly as the words left his lips, wishing she had a book right now to distract her, how dumb of her to forget the book she's been reading last night.

"Sure, mate. See you later." Harry says as Ron walked away with a wide smile.

Hermione sighs deeply, she liked Ron. And she thinks she also likes Harry, she was confused with her own feelings. She doesn't know what to do.

She continues to eat her food quietly. A few minutes later, Ginny went up and sat next to Harry, while he stares at her awkwardly.

"Uh, Harry, I need to talk to you." Ginny told him, with a small smile, glancing at Hermione for a bit.

Hermione looks at the two talking, with a bitter look on her face, she continues to eat her food. Her fork pushing down the sausage hardly as she looks at Ginny close to Harry as they talk.

Finally, Ginny stood up, said goodbye to Hermione and walked away.

"We're okay now." Harry says to Hermione as soon as Ginny leaves.

"Ok." she says shortly, not even sparing a glance at him. He stares at Hermione for a moment and smirks.

"Jealous?" Harry teases, wiggling his eyebrows.

Hermione's cheeks went bright red. "What do you mean? I-I'm not jealous, Harry." She sees Harry grinning at her, she grabs the Quidditch book from him and hits him on the top of his head with it.

Harry puts his hand on his head and groans at the pain growing on his head.

"Hermione! Aw. Th-That hurt." Harry stutters as he rubs the part where Hermione hit him while she just giggled.

From across the room, Ginny had been staring at them bitterly.

I guess Ginny hasn't move on from Harry yet.