BONUS CHAPTER #3

AN EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP:
THE GOLDEN TRIO

The golden trio were happily drinking butterbeer at Honeydukes, the sweet beverage making them smile, the drink will never get old for the three.

Hermione places her now empty mug of butterbeer on the table, sighing in satisfaction. As soon as she does, the two boys try to hold in their laughter as they glance at her.

Hermione, noticing it, furrows her eyebrows in confusion, "what's the matter?"

The two boys burst out laughing, pointing to the foam from the butterbeer right above her lips.

Hermione's eyes widen and she quickly wipes it with the back of her hand, glaring at the two afterwards. "Ha ha, very funny." she says sarcastically while the two finally stops laughing.

"Didn't know Santa Claus would be coming early, eh? Ho Ho Ho!" Ron jokes, and Harry snorts but quickly gulps when Hermione narrows her eyes at him.

"How clever of you, Ron. Have you been naughty or good?" Hermione teases, wiggling her eyebrows at him.

"Ah, I would miss this. Your constant fights really makes me happy for some reason," Harry says, interrupting them.

"Well, I guess I agree with you. I wish it would always be like this, just the three of us - laughing our buttocks off." Ron says, smiling.

"I'd miss this." Hermione says shortly, looking at her feet sadly.

"Can't you two stay?" Ron asks, sighing. "You know you're always welcome to my home, we would love to have you two."

Harry shakes his head, "we don't want to cause you any trouble-"

"come on, mum would love to have you guys." Ron pleads, "that way the golden trio will never be apart!" Ron says, hitting his fist in the air.

"Stop it, Ron, you're embarrassing." Hermione hisses, giving apologetic looks to people.

"But Hermione, what do you think, though?" Harry asks Hermione, while Ron waits anxiously.

"I guess... that'd be brilliant." Hermione announces, smiling widely.

"And you know, we can always move out then start building a house or whatever, for us three. We could all live together, that'd be excellent, don't you think?" Ron says, while the other two agrees.

The three pauses for a moment, dreaming of how brilliant that would be.

"So," Harry starts, staring at the two with a grin, "golden trio forever?"

"An everlasting friendship," Hermione adds with a smile.

Ron fake gags, "stop it, that's cheesy."

Hermione rolls her eyes, and hits Ron, "oh shut-up, you started this."

The three laughs together, feeling happy that they have each other's backs.