Sukor - The game starts

Ok this part will be for + 18 in a funny way.

Recap; Chakor gave Riya a gift "a one night stand" but she refused. Chakor is lightly drunk n said I paid in advance I can't let waste it 😁.

Chakor was walking into the hotel room. Room No. 777. She knocked but no response what the hell she shout open the door!! she hammered. Another hotel guest complained that a drunken person is making noises. The hotel stuff came with the manager; Miss Khanna what r u doing here?. Chakor; oh u manager isn't it room no. 777. The manager; No u took the wrong floor please let me help u. I will drop u to ur room. Chakor; gud. She took his hand a bottle of champagne was in her other hand n she took sips of it. The manager dropped her to the right floor n right room. Chakor; thank u. Don't worry I will pay extra room service.

The manager smiled - uff this rich kids nowadays. Don't know what the future will bring -.

Chakor looked at the room no. yes 777 she said n knocked at door while drinking her champagne.

Suraj - oh that's early ok Suraj I can do it like the rest of the nights -.

Suraj walked to the door n Chakor nearly fall into the room but Suraj catch her. Suraj hand landed on her boobs Chakor; oh. We r starting nice. Suraj; 😶 ahh sorry I didn't meant to u... U were falling n I.. I wanted to catch u before u fall n hit on something. Chakor; really then take ur hands off. Suraj did n Chakor fall.
Chakor; ouch u idiot!.
Suraj; hey u asked me to take off my hands from u. Chakor; 😝 help me up. Suraj gave her a hand. Chakor walked into the room the bottle was lying in the ground she forgot it. Suraj closed the door - damn a going to be bride y they have to party like there is no tomorrow? -.

Chakor landed on the bed the skirt she was wearing slides up n Suraj could see her thighs n underwear... Suraj; aarrm Miss Riya. Chakor; oh no. Suraj; what a girl named Chakor hired me for her best friend who r U?. Chakor; Chakor Khanna I owe u for the night. Suraj; how can i believe u? n where is Riya the bride to be? Chakor; she is angry with me with a baby voice she said further she didn't liked my gift n she said I'm a bad person. She starts crying.
Suraj - oh no what should I do now? - Suraj walked toward her Miss Chakor I'm sure it's nothing like that. Chakor; u know what I came for the wedding n arranged a bachelorette party for here n she just smacked it. I'm.... what r u staring at. I'm here. Suraj; hmm maybe u should forget it n leave. Chakor; what she was now lying on the bed in a tempering pose. I paid u in advance I can't let u keep the money for nothing. Suraj; fine here ur check he took it out of his pocket n gave it her. Chakor was shocked how could he say no to her n give her the money back.

Chakor stood up with pain and misery n walked to Suraj again she fall but Suraj holded her. Chakor; in a drunken voice U... Suraj; Miss please u r drunk.  Chakor; yeah I'm drunk so what I want it now. Suraj; listen what abt a meal n a shower maybe it will help u to get down. Chakor; okay first shower. She pushed him n took off her skirt then the blouse. She was trying to take off her bra but she couldn't hey u help me she said n Suraj helped her she was now standing infront of him in her panty.  She looked for the bathroom Suraj lead her n she took off the panty n was now taking a shower.

Suraj - oh hell were I'm trapped now -. He called the room service for some food. Suraj; hey u... Miss Chakor what would u like to eat. Chakor; With a firm voice anything. Suraj; ok fine hmm a salat n pasta please. - wow now I have to pay for the food y I have her the check back -.

Chakor came out in a short towel her sense was back - oh he is hot glad that Riya said no stupid Riya 😡 -. Suraj; I think I should leave now. Chakor; wait u r not leaving she took her purse n filled a new check which was much higher than the first. Chakor; gave it him n said now I paid u 4 me.
Suraj took the check - oh wow but this is a lot -. I can't take this. Chakor; I'm paying u to be not only my night stand but also be my date for the wedding. Suraj; what?. Chakor; listen I know my parents they want me to settle down but I'm not interested n for that I need a date no1 knows u right u live in Mumbai we r in Delhi so u r unknown person. Suraj; yeah but I have nothing to wear? Chakor; still in her towel pushed him he fall on the chair n was sitting n she sits on his lap her hands were around his neck. I need just 30 min to get u ready n clothes just tell me ur size n tomorrow it will be ready. She comes closer n bite his lip.