Sukor - a new life

Hi 😊

Recap; Chakor was working as a bar keeper. Suraj saved her from goons n she stayed at his place for one night but no intimacy. Priya is married to Ajay. Suraj suggest her to leave the city if she is well-known here.

Suraj read the note of Chakor months later. I'm sorry. Thank u Chakor 😊.
It is the first letter he got from some1 n he couldn't read it. But Suraj didn't gave up. He finally started a life of education. If he can advise Chakor to start a new life in a new city. Y couldn't he do it again. Suraj saved a lot of money n started to go for tuitions he attended night school as much as possible n he graduated with a nice result.

Chakor was now living in Goa she tried alot to find a suitable job for her but most of the jobs were boring... She is very qualificated n has got a credit from the bank. Now she owns a beach house. She give for rent n the work she does is very gud. She recover the credit n is now able to buy a 2nd Beach house. She loves to renovate the homes n rent them to fair prices. She is happy living on her own n standing on her feets made her proud. Chakor has started to understand her parent n their behaviour toward her. She was ashamed n was scared to contact them she tried many times to write a letter but never send it.

Suraj has now a school education n wants to start new. His friend didn't change his lives his lifestyle but Suraj never wanted it, it was an easy way to get money. Suraj moved out n started a trekking tour - let's see where the wind takes me 😊 -. The letter of Chakor was not the only he got. Chakor wrote him more than once 😊. She thanked him n all the letters n talked abt her life. First Suraj was angry n pissed he was never humiliated like on the wedding of Riya. He couldn't read n throw the letters away but somehow his heart said no n he kept them save. The last he got is now months ago.

Dear Suraj

It's again me Chakor. I know u hate me but u r the only person this world whom I can write n tell abt my sorrow. I'm not scared that u will laugh or pity on me bcz we aren't that different. I don't know y u never replay n I won't disturb u ever again. I just want to tell u that the night I could spend at ur place has changed my life. I'm now my own boss no1 can order me but i can't order too funny right 😊? First I loved to have servant whom I could order n scold but after working for other people I found oh this horrible I was. thank u Suraj for changing me n my life in a better way. Maybe someday we could meet again. I wish u all the best n gud luck 😉

Keep smiling my Toyboy (sorry but I couldn't stop myself).

Urs Chakor 😄.

Suraj just learnt to read n write. After knowing what she wrote he started to rewrite all her letters it gave him strenght. Suraj - I wish I would know where u r? -.

An old woman came n saw Suraj n his smiling made her stopp. Suraj was confused y the lady stopp infron of him. Suraj; can I help u? The lady; no u can't. Suraj; oh ok. But y r u standing infront of me? The old lady; ur smile me stop. Suraj; my smile? He asked confused. The old lady; u r thinking of some1 right. Suraj; shyly said yeah. The lady; I can read it through ur eyes u like that one very much. Suraj - what no I don't like her that much -. The lady saw the confusion in Suraj. Son listen to me in old enough to know n see if this she showed on his face is a smile for some1 u r not aware of it but if u close ur eyes do u see her face? Suraj thought n did it he closed his eyes n yeah he saw her the innocent face of the last day they met. Suraj opens his eyes n nodded. The lady; go for her. Suraj shook his head. The lady; y?. Suraj; was hesitating I think she doesn't want to. The lady; so what. U want to see her. Go n see what happen if u will just think if or if not it won't work. Later in ur old age u will think n ask urself what would have happen if I met her again. Suraj; u r right but I don't know where she is. The lady; follow ur heart it will show u the way. He smiled n asked did u had a change n didn't took it. She smiled n said yeah but I took the chance today I'm happily married now for over 35 years. Suraj was happy to know that the lady follow her heart. She walked away n left him alone. Suraj was thinking where to find her....

Chakor had a very busy schedule but was happy it made her realise she is some1 independent. She can handle almost all situations... remember almost 🙄.

Suraj took out all the letters to find a hint where she could be. 💡Post stamp he looked at them n found it - Goa -. Suraj bought a ticket to Goa...

Chakor was taking a look at the new house she decided to buy n renovate. The real estate agent; Miss what u say? Chakor; it's gud but to expensive.  Agent; what no. The location of the house is excellent. Chakor; yeah u might be right. But the renovation cost I will have to invest is higher than what I could earn. Agent got nervous of she step back he will have a lost. Chakor received a call... I'm sorry I have to leave it's an emergency if u want me to buy this house u have to reduce the amount otherwise look for some1 else. Chakor left saying it.

Suraj was on the train just a few hours n I will reach Goa but where does she live? Beach house? He had the letters with the post stamp but no real location. - She is a wild cat she must be known by the others 😊 -.

Chakor was at home n taking rest. She got a message from the agent.
Dear Miss Chakor I talked to the seller n he agrees to reduce the amount of 25% less. Can I accept ur deal?. Chakor was thinking n wrote back; u will get my answer tomorrow.

Suraj reached Goa in the middle of the night. He searched for a shelter but couldn't find one. The beach night was beautiful he lied on the sand n fell asleep.

On the next morning he woke up by the touch of a hand...

Suraj looked at the innocent face of the small baby who had a dummy in his mouth. Suraj unknowingly slept infront of Chakors beach house who was standing behind the baby. Suraj; Chakor he said very happy. Chakor was very happy too. Seeing him here was a pleasant surprise. 
Chakor wanted to say something but her mobile rung I'm sorry was all she said...
Suraj looked at the baby - oh she started a new life 😊 now I understand the old lady it doesn't matter what's abt me. I'm happy to know she is happy with her new life -. Chakor; came back Suraj u thought u would never come... Suraj; well I'm happy to be here. Chakor; goes to her knees this is My daughter sitara. Suraj; sweet like her mom. Chakor;
temperamental like her father. Suraj; what how could be some1 more temperamental than u. Chakor; u...

so next will be last update