Sukor - a final decision

Recap; After a beautiful talk to an old lady Suraj followed his heart to meet Chakor. Chakor is a kind of business woman now. He met her n his child Sitara.

Suraj; was stammering wh... what me? she is my child how? Chakor; looked at him. U know how. U were the last man I slept with it was our night before I left. Suraj; y didn't u told me? Chakor; I tried a wrote u many times just to remember u that im still there but I couldn't tell u. Suraj; y bcz if what I did. Chakor; no Suraj she shook her head That would never stop me to inform u. I was scared u would reject us. I mean i was so bad. Suraj; u know I don't had a family n now u r telling me that this is My daughter I always wished to have my own family how could u even think for a moment I would reject u. Chakor smiled I'm sorry. Please come in.

Chakor took Sitara in her arms she was abt 4 months. Suraj followed them into her house. Chakor; Suraj I need to ask u a favour, would u help me?. Suraj; what? yeah I will help u. Chakor gave him Sitara I will be back in an hour ok. I have to sign a contract otherwise they will the beach house to some1 else. Suraj was confused what to do she left n he was
overstrained. Sitara felt his uncomfortably n started crying.

Suraj was trying his best to make calm. I know I'm a stranger for u but it's not easy for me too I'm ur papa... 😊 yes I'm ur papa. Sitara saw the smile n stopped crying her small fingers were trying to touch him he took her closer n her finger touch his face. Suraj was overwhelmed he kisses her hand many times.

Chakor comes after an hour like she said. She saw them how he was playing with her tiny hands ... I will eat u ahh🤤... haha 😂 ... Chakor comes to them. Suraj; u r back. She nods n sits next him. Chakor; no1 knows it. Suraj; what? Chakor; that I'm mother. Suraj; what y? Chakor; all would think I'm a bad mother n I should aborted it or give her for adoption but I wouldn't have done anything like that. She is the best what could happen to me. Suraj; yeah she is the best. Chakor; did u eat anything? Suraj shook his head. Chakor went to kitchen n made some eggs. Suraj; y u stopped writing me? Chakor; I don't know maybe bcz I was scared how tell u. Suraj; but y u told it me now I mean u could have lied to me when I saw her n u. Chakor; was thinking yeah u r I could but I couldn't lie to u. Suraj; but... Chakor turned there r no buts Suraj u r father of her n thats all u need to know now.

Chakor feeded Sitara n Suraj was ate the eggs. Suraj; where have u been? Chakor; I signed a deal. Suraj; what kind of. Chakor told him abt her job. Suraj; so in season u give ur house for rent, right? Chakor nodded. Suraj; n now u bought another house to double ur profit n to extend with ur business. Chakor nodded again. But first I have to renovate it. After that it can be offered for rent. Suraj; but what if the season is over? Chakor; the season is never over 😊. Suraj; u know what u r doing. Chakor; Haan thanks to u. Suraj; how? Chakor; u changed my life n told me to move on. Suraj; but u never needed me. Chakor; that's not right u saved me from the goons. Suraj; was thinking u were pregnant in that moment, right? Chakor nodded. Suraj; u could have told it me. Chakor; n then what would u have done? Suraj was thinking but he hasn't an idea. 

The day went off n Suraj was confused by turns of happenings around him. Chakor; Suraj do u wanna stay here the night? I can give u a guest room? Suraj nodded thank u. In the middle of the night Sitara woke up n cried badly. Sukor get up immidiately to check her. Suraj; what's wrong with her? Chakor; I don't know she never cries like this before. Suraj; Do something. Chakor; oh really...😡. Suraj; I'm sorry but I can't see her crying. Chakor took her in her arms but she didn't stopped Suraj hugged Chakor from the back to hold Sitara too she felt the warm hands of her parents n calmed down. They kept hugging n walking up n down but she stayed awake. Chakor; Sitara it's sleeping time close ur eyes. Suraj; yeah ur mama is right u need too take rest so u have full energy for tomorrow where u can restart. Chakor smiled Haan. But she didn't slept n when Suraj moved away she starts crying again. Chakor; I'm exhausted I want to sleep. Suraj thought - she cared for all alone n didn't took help I'm very impressed -. Suraj took Sitara in his arms n took Chakors hand. Suraj; come. She followed him to her room. Suraj; sleep I'm here n try to make her sleep. Chakor; but... He put his index finger on her lips n shook his head no go sleep. Chakor smiled she lied down n Sitara starts again. Suraj; shh shh look mama had a tough day she needs rest. Chakor; saw his trying but Sitara was very stubborn Suraj please come here. Suraj; sorry she isn't listening. Chakor; hmm but it's ok. She wants us both please lie down. Suraj lied next to Chakor but between them Sitara was lying 👨‍👩‍👧. Suraj; u think she will sleep now? Chakor ; I don't know I just hope so. But she didn't sleep n cried again. Chakor; if i could sing a lullaby. Suraj; I can... mera Chanda hai tu mera Suraj hai tu... meri ahkon is tara hai tu.... He keeps singing n both Chakor n Sitara felt asleep n after while when he was sure both r sleeping tight he closed his eyes n felt asleep.