Chapter 6

Sorry for the long wait, I was focusing updating the other story because it was really getting high reads so I needed to add some chapters to it. Anyways, I hope you still read this and comment if you want me to continue it, and please vote. Thank you. And oh yeah, DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO AND THE CHARACTERS. KAY? Now what are you waiting for? Read the story already!

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Annabeth’s POV

When Thalia announced to have a singing battle I furrowed my eyes in confusion, because after she said that, she winked at me. So I grabbed her arm, but slightly and pulled her in to the kitchen. “What are you planning?” I asked raising an eyebrow. “I told you that I’ll teach that witch a lesson right?” She said making sure that I remembered her say that, and I did it processed in my head…The text a while ago she send me. “Ok fine I remember, but how will you teach her a lesson?” I asked. “Simple. Let her drink ice cold water until her throat sores and let her pick a song that is so high that the glasses in here will break!” She said and made an evil grin with a matching evil laugh. I laugh at that and rolled my eyes. “So are you in?” She asked. “Whatever, but don’t get too hard ok?” I said touching her shoulders. “kay kay. Btw. Nico, Leo, Katie, Travis, Juniper and Grover’s helping me with this plan.” She said with a smirk and walked away. What??

I saw them all picking a song, Thalia offered Rachel a drink, she took a sip and repeated it again and again. I sat beside Percy. He held my hand and I tensed up a little. I think he noticed it so he looked at me. “What’s wrong?” He asked me. I smiled and cupped his cheek. “Thalia and the others are planning something bad but at the same time good. Well bad for Rachel good for us.” I said and laughed a little. “What do you mean?” He says, I can’t point out if his mad or agreeing with this. “Thalia has a plan to embarrass Rachel.” I said simply not looking at his eyes. “Well that’s a good idea. Can’t wait for it wise girl.” He said and grinned. I rolled my eyes. “Ok, so who wants to go first?” Thalia asked. I looked at them, no one seems to go so Thalia just grabbed me and pulled me through the front. “Who would like to battle with Annie?” She announced, I saw Rachel raised her hand and I crossed my arms. “I would love too.” Her voice was a bit cracking but no one seemed to care. “Ok! We have our round one!” We will pick a song I chose someone like you by Adele but she chose Girl on fire by Alicia Keys. We both agreed to sing Girl on fire. She sang first. (A/N: Bold paragraphs are Annabeth’s part.)

She's just a girl and she's on fire
Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway
She's living in a world and it's on fire
Filled with catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away

Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
She got both feet on the ground
And she's burning it down
Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
She got her head in the clouds
And she's not backing down

This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire...

Looks like a girl, but she's a flame
So bright, she can burn your eyes
Better look the other way
You can try but you'll never forget her name
She's on top of the world
Hottest of the hottest girls say

Ohhhh oh oh oh
We got our feet on the ground
And we're burning it down
Ohhhh oh oh oh oh
Got our head in the clouds
And we're not coming down

This girl is on fire...  (When she sang that part her voice cracked and the gang laughed)
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire... (I sang with confidence.)

Everybody stares, as she goes by
'Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes
Watch her when she's lighting up the night
Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl
And it's a lonely world
But she gon' let it burn, baby, burn, baby (And again her voice crack making the others laugh more and more.)

This girl is on fire...
She's walking on fire...
This girl is on fire...

Oh, oh, oh, oh ohhhhh oh oh oh ohhh oh oh oh ohhhh... [4x]

She's just a girl and she's on fire

I finished the song by myself. Feeling great about it. Good thing I didn’t choke or anything. The guys gave me a standing ovation and at the same time laughed at Rachel’s epic fail singing. I joined the gang laughing, Percy holding his stomach. I slapped his chest to stop it and he did. He released a big ‘WEW’ and I rolled my eyes. “WOW! Great singing Rachel!” Leo teased. “Yeah! You could join American Idol next time!” Thalia added. We burst out laughing again, soon then Connor and Rachel said their goodbye’s so did us. It was 10:50 pm. It was already late so we needed to go home. “Bye guys. See you next time.” Percy and I Left Jason’s and Piper’s house so we could have a rest. “So, where to go?” Percy asked when he opened the car door for me. “How about I sleep in your apartment and you just move to mine tomorrow? I’ll help you pack if you want.” I suggested and got inside. He went inside the other seat and said. “Sure wise girl, you know. You really did great in there. Why didn’t you told me that you sing?” He complimented me. I giggled. Wow, that was unusual of me. “Well. I just sing at the bathroom.” I said and  laughed. “I need to go at the bathroom when you shower sometimes.” He teased and I nudged him. Guys and their perverted jokes. I thought. “I was just kidding. But not at the ‘your really great at singing part’” He said. “Why, thank you Mr. Jackson.” I said and kissed his cheek.

It was a 25 minute drive when we got in to his apartment. I slept the whole drive because I was really tired and quite drunk because we drank some beers after dinner. “Wake up wise girl were her.” He said and wiggled me. “Uh-what?” I woke up and he helped me up. “Thanks.” I whispered. I got up and I tripped a little but he held my waist, my hands in his shoulder. I felt the sexual tension between us. I really did when he touched my waist. He glanced at me, and I think he felt it too. “Ahmm, Sorry. A little tipsy.” I said and he just sneakered. He held my waist until we got to the elevator. It was a little bit awkward inside so I coughed. When we heard the ding we got out of it and went to his Flat. “I-uhm, do you want some water? So you won’t get hangover tomorrow?” He said really concerned. “Ah, sure.” I replied. I sat in his couch breathing his Sea aroma. It smells good at his apartment and it’s totally clean. It doesn’t even looks like a guys apartment at all. “Here, drink this. And I got you some tablets so you won’t get any headaches.” He said. “Thank you, you know what. You’re really sweet.” I said and kissed his cheek. “Anything for my lady.” He said and I laughed. I drank the water with the tablet. “Do you have any thing for me to where?” I asked itchy at my clothes. “Uh yeah. Wait a sec.” He said and after2 minutes he went back with a black boxers and a sea green shirt that was just right for me but a little baggy. He’s clothes smelled like the sea and the beach. “You can change at my room. And don’t worry I won’t peek.” He said I laughed a little. “I know. And thanks again.” I said and ran off to a room, his room was neat with a TV and a walk in closet. He has his bathroom here even a mini fridge. I changed in to his clothes and tied my hair into a messy bun. I got out seeing him topless.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

NOTHING TO SAY SO….

All Rights Reserve.

-Patty