Chapter 08

Annabeth’s POV

As Percy drops me off at camp I hurriedly went to the big house to see Chiron. “Annabeth child! Thank goodness you’re here.” He said and greeted me with a bone crushing hug. “Hi Chiron. Um, where’s Mr.D?”I asked. “Ow, he’s just fixing his wine collection. So let’s get to business shall we?” The centaur said. We walked around camp while talking about how to fix the other cabins and build new ones.

“Chiron, I know you just want to make the camp better but it will take weeks or maybe months to finish all the cabins, especially adding other more. You also said that we need to expand other cabins and add more equipment right?” I said. “I know child, but It’s okay also if it would take months or weeks, I just want the demigods to be comfortable and have a good life here in camp half-blood, especially when my favorite demigods are growing up and are having their normal lives.” He said.

I hugged him and I decided to accept the job, since I have nothing to do right now. After our meeting I called Thalia if she was free later for some movies. “Yeah sure, I’ll call Piper and tell her that I’ll pick her up.” We said our goodbye’s from the phone and the next person I called was Percy.

“Seaweed brain, come pick me up.” I said. “Well hello to you too Wise girl. I’ll be there in 10.” He said. I heard some shuffled noises, screaming, yelling, and laughing. I bet he’s in Jason’s house. The screaming and yelling part was obviously Leo. I put my phone back on my bag and walked around camp.

I decided to check my old cabin. I saw Malcolm with my other siblings doing blue prints and sparing near our cabin. “Hey guys!” I greeted. Everyone turned their heads to me and tackled me into hugs. “Malcolm! Annabeth’s here!” My little sister Joan said. Malcolm ran out of the cabin and hugs me tight. “Boy o boy! Malcolm, you’ve been working out!” I said as I felt his biceps grew.

“Why thank you my dearest sister.” He said, I chuckled a bit and me and my siblings talked about camp and the normal world – not technically but still. After what seemed like hours my phone rang. “Um, it’ll just take a second.” I excused myself to my siblings and answered my phone. “Percy! Where are you?”

“I’m outside now get your gorgeous face in here!” He said and I ended the call, “Hey everyone, I have to go. I’ll visit some other time okay?” we said our goodbye’s and we went out of camp to see my hot and beautiful boyfriend leaning on his car with his hands in his pocket. I bit my lip which thank gods he didn’t saw. “Hey Annabeth.” He said and hugs me tight.

“Hi seaweed brain. Well let’s get going.” I said and he opened the car door for me, I gave him a peck on the cheeks as I entered. We drove to my – I mean our apartment. I changed my clothes because it felt sticky, but before that I decided to take a shower. After that hot shower I pick out some clothes, a dark blue fit crop top and black denim shorts, with some pair of dark blue vans. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and wore my owl earings. I got out of my room and saw Percy seating on the couch watching  some movie.

“Percy, Thals, and the other girls will be coming so please be on your best behavior?” I said and walked over at the back of the couch and wrap my arms around his neck. “Yeah sure. I called Jason, Grover, and Leo to come over too.” He said. “Ow, okay.” I said as he held my arms. “Do you want some massage?” I asked rubbing his shoulders slightly. “Mmm…hmmm..” He said in agreement. I rubbed it much more harder and I just repeat the process. Then when it’s over I kiss his cheek and headed to the kitchen.

I checked the fridge and cabinets if there were anything to eat but there wasn’t. Having Percy as your boyfriend and having him live here is very difficult and not easy at all. Especially if he’s a demigod and a pig. No offense seaweed brain, but it’s true.

So I went to my room to grab a jacket and grab the keys. “Where you going?” Percy asked. “I’m just going to buy some snacks for the gang.” I said and opened the door. “Okay, be careful!” He adds as I went out. I went to 7 eleven (A/N: Um, do you know that store? It’s like a small store where you can buy foods and some other stuffs. Well just google it if you don’t know. Lol.) and buy some chips and softdrinks.

I  paid them all and got home. I opened the door and as soon as I get there I put all of the foods in the counter and grab a bowl to put the chips in it. As I was doing that I felt arms were wrapping around my waist. I turn around and saw Percy grinning. “What?”

“Nothing, it’s just you look hot in your shorts and crop top.” He said and I laughed. “Whatever Percy, now go to your TV and leave me here with the snacks so I can put them on the living room with out you eating them all up.” I said and pushed him through. “No way, they will be here late. So we have some time to have fun with just you and me…” He said grabbing my waist and nuzzling his nose on my neck.

He smelled like beer. – wait a minute. Leo. Jason. Grover. Nico. Travis. Boys. Beer. Gods, “PERCY! Did you and the other guys drink beer?!” I said, more like shout. “N-no!” He said while a bit tipsy. “Gods! Percy, you drove me from camp to here and we might die!” I said. “Annabeth, I wasn’t that drunk.” He said as he almost trips off. “Yeah, not that drunk. You know what, whatever. If you’re going to be this irresponsible you’d better change that.” I said as I grab the bowl of chips and went to the living room.

As I place the snacks at the table the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Jason, Grover, Leo, Nico, Travis, Piper, Thalia, Juniper, Katie was there. Leo was holding 3 boxes of which seems like pizza, Grover was holding 4 boxes of beers, I rolled my eyes. “Hey guys!” I said as I hug them all. I let them enter and as soon as I realized that Piper was holding a bottle. “Piper, what’s that?” I asked.

“Vodka!” She said. “What?!” I said. “Yeah! Well I thought we would have something to drink!” She says wigglin her eyebrows. Gods, “Well! Let’s start this party going!” Percy said and grabbed a bottle of beer then tripped in his own.

“Yup, not drunk.” I said with full of sarcasm.

_____________________

Hey everyone! SO I’M BACK! Well I wasn’t really gone, but this story is back on track! YIPIEEE! LOL.

Well, I was in a mood to make some chapters so here it is! Bad boy Percy! Haha. Please vote and comment! Thank you!

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN PJO OR HOO AND THE CHARACTERS ONLY OC’S

All rights reserve. 2014

-Patty