Chapter 8

"Oh my gosh" I groaned out holding my stomach as a sharp pain rushed in. I laid on my back rubbing it thinking on the last thing I ate.

I didn't eat anything because of my stomach and now it hurt even worst.

I sat up hoping maybe some water would help but, that idea went out the window once the nausea came in. I pulled the covers off quickly rushing to the bathroom as I threw up.

It wasn't much and I thought maybe it would calm down after that but my stomach still hurt. I sat on the floor not wanting to move too far in case I needed to do it again.

Hopefully this sickness would calm down before tonight. I doubt throwing up all over the stage would get me paid though the thought of seeing Harry pissed made me laugh.

I wasn't trying to be a jerk towards him but, he would definitely flip his shit. Okay I should stop, he's being nice for letting me stay here.

To strip

Well I haven't stripped yet and he still paid me so, I'll take it. He's nicer than any guy I met which is surprising.

Kind of thought that conceited crap was all I was going to get and I was wrong.

He's a rich, vampire that is nice.

Or wants something.

He hasn't tried anything but, I still have my guard up.

~

This pain hasn't stopped and I felt exhausted. I laid in bed all day and I was still here feeling drained. It was 8 now and I had to get dressed.

I wasn't going to complain, just try to suck it up two or three songs and that's it. I guess I would make it up once I felt better.

I wiped my face again as I felt really hot and grabbed the heels slowing going down the steps.

Every step felt like it was forever but eventually I made it and he was sitting in the living room on his phone.

He looked up and his eyes stayed on me studying my body then snapped to my eyes frowning.

"Are you okay?" He asked leaning forward and I nodded. "You sure?"

"Yeah just give me a minute" I whispered and he nodded getting up to go to the kitchen and bring back a water bottle. He passed it to me and I drunk it. "Thank you" I said as he stood there still watching me.

I looked away but it still made me nervous.

"You look like you're ready to pass out. Forget tonight you need to rest" he ordered and I shook my head. "No I'm fine-" "You're still getting paid" he added.

"But, I haven't danced" "You're sick" he said in a hard voice and I rolled my eyes. "It's you're money" I muttered looking away and he chuckled nodding. "Exactly"

I flinched as his hand came up to touch my face. "You're burning up" he said grabbing his phone as I laid my head on the arm rest trying to ignore the pain.

I opened my eyes as I heard water running. What the hell is he doing?

He came back. "Do you think you can come tomorrow morning? It's a emergency Gem... Thank you... I'll see you then" he said hanging up and walking back in the room.

He quickly picked me up and I instantly started trying to fight against him in fear. I failed miserably thanks to having no energy.

"What are you doing? Put me down" I demanded still trying to squirm as he ignored my protest and tears filled my eyes.

If he wanted to do something, I would be fucked. I could barley walk so I know trying to fight someone off wouldn't work out.

Trying to fight a vampire is a lost cause. I was definitely fucked right now.

"Relax Jordan, I'm not trying to hurt you. Your body is burning up. I have to get your temperature down" he explained as he walked to the bathroom quickly.

Water in the tub was still running and was almost full now as I froze up.

"Don't worry you're going in just like that" he reassured and I relaxed a bit nodding.

He leaned down and once my body touched the ice cold water, I gripped onto his clothes whimpering and shaking.

Fuck it was freezing and I wanted to hit him for not warning me and laughing at my reaction.

"I will take you out as soon as it drops a bit" he whispered sitting on the toilet seat quietly watching me. It was annoying but the cold water was definitely the first thing on my mind.

"Probably have a fever" he stated pulling his phone out to type something then put it away.

"A doctors coming to see you tomorrow morning"

My head snapped to him and I shook my head. "I don't need a doctor, I'm fine" I argued shaking.

"I wasn't asking" he stated and I rolled my eyes wanting to splash him.

"When's the last time you've been to a doctor?" He asked and I shrugged. "Maybe a year or so" I whispered and he shook his head.

"Why not?" "I didn't want to" I snapped and he chuckled.

"Bad ass stripper scared of a doctor?" He joked and I laughed a bit. "I'm not scared"

I wasn't actually scared... that much but it was mostly because I didn't want to. I was fine and I barley got sick anyway.

"Sure" he said sarcastically and this time I did splash him getting his jeans. "Hey" he said looking offended and I did it again laughing.

"Keep it up and it's coming out of your pay" he joked trying to keep a straight face. I glared at him "You wouldn't dare"

He smirked "Try me miss hothead" I pouted looking away. "Jerk" I muttered and he chuckled as his phone went off.

He sighed "I swear El thinks I'm always doing something wrong" "What do you mean?" "Somehow, thinks I'm the cause of you getting sick" I laughed shaking my head.

"You're not. This always happens. I don't usually get sick but when I do, I'm on my deathbed" I reassured rolling my eyes and he laughed.

"I would have left you alone but you were burning up. El should be here soon with some medicine. Hopefully that will keep it down till the morning"

I was surprised at this. This wasn't Harry, not the one I met.

This was a nice guy actually.

But that's what you thought about Justin.

I looked down at my feet in the water agreeing.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded not even looking up to him. "Yeah... Thank you" I whispered.

He's not doing this to be nice, he wants you to get better so you can get back to stripping for him.

"Hey, I know that we had a deal b-" he stopped once El called for him .

He sighed looking at me with a small smile "Never mind" he whispered getting up to open the door and leave.