Chapter 15

My eyes slowly opened looking around the room. That's when I remembered everything from last night.

I sighed not even in the mood to move, talk or even breath.

I froze at the deep breath behind me.

Harry.

He was still here sleeping... I think

I just laid there not sure if I should get up or wait. What the hell was going to happen today?

"Growing up, my family hated me" he whispered and I froze up for a second and turned to see his eyes looking up at the ceiling.

"What?"

"At the time I grew up, men were supposed to be strong, defenders for the family and I couldn't do it"

"Why?" I whispered nervous.

"I had a weak immune system, I always got sick so they saw me as baggage. They wished I would just die so they wouldn't have to drag me around. Except Gemma, she was the only one that cared" he whispered.

"I'm sorry to hear that" I whispered frowning. It sucks feeling like your own family doesn't even care, like you're nothing at all to them.

"Wish they could see me now"

"They could and I bet they feel horrible for it. You're strong and you defend people now-"

"Only you" he whispered looking at me and I nodded looking down.

"You seem to understand how parents could be"

"I do" I whispered taking a deep breath laying on my back looking up.

"You don't plan to see them ever again?" He asked.

"No" I stated simply.

"Why?"

"They don't care, they wanted me gone and that's what they got. They won't have to see me ever again"

"Doesn't seem like that's the only reason why-"

"They let J-" I froze biting my lip.

Tell him. He opened up to you, give that in return. He trusted you with that.

I sighed as my hands shook a bit.

"They let Justin treat me like shit. Once he said he wanted me, they let me go not caring about the pain he was causing" He turned to his side watching me closely.

"What pain did he cause you? Why did you even talk to him if he wa-"

I closed my eyes. "He wasn't always like that... I loved him with every cell of my being. He gave me attention, he cared, he made me laugh, he was my perfect guy in the beginning" I explained.

"He just changed?"

"He was a little possessive in the beginning but I was so fucking happy and stupid to see it then"

"See what?"

"It wasn't because he loved me so much, he wanted control over me. Who I talked to, where I went, even what I did. He didn't want me near anyone so, he tried to isolate me from the world" I explained.

"He said he didn't want me to work because he wanted to take care of me but, it was only so I could depend on him. But, that doesn't work when you're still with your parents though"

"So he tried to get you away from your parents?" I nodded.

"They were ready to let him so quick but I told him to give me sometime to get everything together. I was so excited to live my life with him and the day we celebrated at his house...."