You're the Shinigami?

A blonde haired girl with dark maroon eyes (like in the picture but her eyes is darker since it's in the real world) walked as the people were teasing the blonde. Kiyomi ignored the teasing of her classmates and school mates. It was an ordinary day for her, the teasing and bashing. 'What the hell is wrong with them?! Is it wrong that I love Anime? That I'd give anything for it? That I'd die f-'

"WATCH OUT!!!!" Kiyomi was snapped out of her thoughts by a surging pain in her body before everything went black.

"Wake up, brat. Time to go to the afterlife" a gruff voice said

"Five more minutes...wait what?!" Kiyomi shot up and looked around and frowned when she saw that she was high up in the sky she was freaking out because of her phobia then she noticed

"Eh? Why am I not falling?"

"You're a spirit now, you're already dead"

"EHHH?!?!?!" Kiyomi looked at herself and sure, she was see through

"Come on, we still have someone to pick up" the creepy woman said

"So....you're the Shinigami? Cool" Kiyomi grinned and swim towards the Shinigami, since she was floating.

"Let's go"

In a flash they were in another place, it was animated. She saw a red head woman that looked awfully like Kushina *Gasp* she is Kushina! wait....why is she fighting those two and loosing? No..way! Kushina got stabbed with a sword from behind as she coughed out blood and her eyes rolled in the back of her head and fell in the ground, the two Rock ninjas snickered and left. Kiyomi got furious.

"NO! She shouldn't die! She still have to give birth to Naruto kun!" Kiyomi protested

"Sorry kid but this is another alternate universe of your favorite anime. The writers or authors created another world through their imaginations, and as many people read them the more it gets real until it's classified as a real world for them. One author wrote this. But she did not know that killing Kushina the nine tails may escape and it seems that she won't be continuing it anytime soon, I have to step in. But I have to take Kushina's soul because she is destined to die today, you however will have to do my bidding." The Shinigami said

"What?"

"You'll have her knowledge and maybe some of her attitude and personality. To help you, you can summon anything from your world by doing a summoning jutsu. Good luck" The Shinigami said and pushed Kiyomi to Kushina's dead body

"Will she be alright, dattebane?"

"Yeah....if it goes too wrong, don't worry this is not the original world" The Shinigami smiled as the two of them vanished.

Kiyomi in Kushina's body woke up half an hour later. Kushina's memories had finally mixed in hers. She then stood up and looked at her bloody clothes. Then remembered earlier Team Minato left for the Mission in the Kanabi Bridge.

"Oh no. I have to save Obito. I cannot let him die this time, dattebane" Kiyomi said as she rushed to where Kushina's house is, she looked at the clothes inside and sweat dropped. Like mother like son, a fan on bright clothing.

"I know! Summoning Jutsu: Secret Agent's Outfit and Weapons!" Kiyomi slammed her palm in the floor and in a cloud of smoke there a black suit and black leather jacket laid as well as guns and sniper.

Kiyomi grabbed them and quickly change into them and a black combat boots. She strap all the guns and the sniper as well as the grenade and the barrels. Kiyomi summoned a black cloak with a spiral Uzumaki symbol at the back, she wore them and sneak out of the gate. Kiyomi grabbed a tie and tied her now red hair I a messy bun and wore a mask that covered around her eyes and she put on the hood and leaped from tree branch to tree branch, letting Kushina's knowledge and sense guide her to her destination. 'I hope I'm not too late.