Guns and Grenade

Kushina had speed up using Kyuubi's chakra to posses her in order to get there faster.

'Sorry Kurama, I have to burrow your chakra without permission but I'll make it up to you later' Kiyomi thought, inside Kurama was furious at first but then he was perplex.

Kiyomi finally arrived and the Kyuubi's chakra disappeared. Kiyomi watched in horror as the boulders starts crumbling down. Chakra chains shot out of her back and wrap around Obito, Kakashi, and Rin and pulled them out of harm's way and into her awaiting arms.

"You three alright, dattebane?" Kiyomi asked, the kid's eyes looked at her in surprise and in shock. Kiyomi smirked and leap into the bushes

"Here, Obito kun use your Sharingan for better aim. This is called a gun, you pulled the trigger and let the metal bullet sailed in the air and hit your target, head shot if needed and don't shoot us because it's really dangerous, aim for the vital spot, you as well Kakashi kun. Rin chan here, this is called a Grenade, you pull the pin out and throw it when I gave you a signal. Do not drop it if you pulled the pin or it will explode, you throw it in the enemy, got it brats?" Kiyomi ordered, the three were still in shock but nodded. Kiyomi grinned and pulled the sniper out and positioned in her hand.

"Good, I'll go shoot some of them, when you heard a bang, charge and fired the guns" Kiyomi said as she leaped in the air and hid in the branches. Kiyomi looked at the scope and aimed before she shot him in the head as he fell down dead. A second later Obito and Kakashi leap out and start shooting some enemies, working together. Kiyomi summoned a phone ad record it in a video. The two of them complements each other is they work together. The enemies had been wipe out.

"Rin chan now! 30 degrees north in 10 seconds 30 meters west, dattebane!"

"Hai!"

BOOM!!!

Kiyomi grinned as she caught it on video. She then stopped it and pocketed the phone and leap down in front of Team Minato minus Minato himself. She removed her mask and the hood on her.

"That was awesome, dattebane! You guys should've seen yourselves fight....you're not babies anymore!" Kiyomi said dramatically, Kushina's personality kicked in.

"Er...Kushina what are you doing here again?" Kakashi asked, but he was not complaining.

"Oh I just felt something will go wrong so I have to follow you, dattebane, I got lost a couple of times but I arrive on time!" Kiyomi grinned and she lead them away from the destructions and dead bodies.

Kushina found a cave with a river a few feet away, she sat down on a flat rock, and looked at the kids looking at the guns, examining it.

"Kakashi kun, call Minato kun here please. I'm going to have to teach him a leason for leaving my babies all alone in the war! Dattebane!" Kiyomi smiled sweetly, too sweet for their taste.

"Um...Kushina? are you okay? You're acting weird"

"No, no I'm not. Just call Minato here please" Kiyomi said quietly as she grabbed her phone from her pocket and started scrolling down on facebook, much to her surprise there is internet here, how cool is that?

Kiyomi stopped at the news where she saw her name on it. So she got hit by a bus and died when chest got crushed by it's wheels. She then screen shot it and log out of the site and created a new account named Kushina 'Kiyomi' Uzumaki. She changed all of her account then tried to cheer herself up and posted the video on youtube. She watched as the viewers start to rise and the comments and likes increased.

"Hey brats? Can we take a picture?" Kiyomi asked, the three looked at her weirdly but shrugged Kushina took a groupie with them and posted it online. She laughed at the comments

"Kushina? Why are laughing? And what is that?" Rin asked

"This is called a phone. It can show you many things and can take a picture and video as well" Kiyomi said as she clicked and played the video earlier and showed them

"You guys looked so cool huh? If you work together as a team with equalities, you'll get the job done pretty quickly" Kiyomi said as she handed them the phone to watch movies but she placed a password on all of the Naruto related files because she don't want them to see the future yet.

In a flash of yellow Minato appeared and was greatly surprise when he saw 'Kushina' there, crossing her arms and tapping her foot in the ground impatiently. Minato notice the clothes she was wearing and a black contraption strap in her back. It was nothing like Kushina.

"You're late, dattebane" 'Kushina' said, Minato sighed in relief when he heard the verbal tick

"Kushina chan? What are you doing here?" Minato asked nervously when the red head marched her way to the blonde and grabbed the collar on his vest.

"HOW COULD YOU LEFT MY BABIES ALL ALONE, DATTTEBANE?!?! THEY ALMOST DIED IF I HADN'T FOLLOWED YOU HERE, EVEN THOUGH I GOT LOST A COUPLE OF TIME BUT I GOT ON TIME TO SAVE OBITO FROM BEING PANCAKED BY A BOULDER THAT IS AS BIG AS CHOZA IN HIS HUMAN BOULDER JUTSU!!! AND DO YOU KNOW HOW BIG HE IS, DATTEBANE?!?!" Kiyomi shook Minato's collar, before she took a few calming breath and noticed the blood and gore on Minato, so it happened.

"And thank god you're safe" Kiyomi awkwardly hugged the blonde

Bang!

Kiyomi jump when she heard a gunshot and glared at the kids. She marched up to them and snatched the guns away.

"This is very dangerous around kids! Don't play with it because it is not a toy! One bullet in your vital points could kill you" Kiyomi lectured and strap looked at the bullets, she sat down and ignored the stares as she loaded it with bullets again and she strap them back on.

Minato then flashed them all away and into where the butching thingy in the battle field happened Kiyomi looked away from the sight.

"Rin chan? Can you operate Kakashi kun with his eye? We need to find a Sharingan to do it, it will help in the future and his Chidori, dattebane" Kiyomi said as she sat down and closed her eyes, trying to ease her headache. Kiyomi's eyes shot open when she felt an almost unnoticeable killer intent on the pile of the dead body, she stop up and unstrapped the sniper from her back.

"Someone is still alive in the pile" Kiyomi narrowed her eyes as she used the scope on her sniper and aimed on where she sensed it, she saw a twitch.

"There" Kiyomi whispered and she pulled the trigger.

Bang! A head shot. Kiyomi then lowered the gun. It was until Kiyomi heard a familiar music 'My Demons'.

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Er....i think I should have the phone back, dattebane" Kiyomi said awkwardly, Kakashi who had his head banded tilted like in the future nodded and handed the phone back. Kiyomi turned off the music and pocketed the phone