Bonding and Questions

Minato froze in shock as he stared at the kid in front of him with wide eyes and mouth agape. Naruto grinned and snapped a picture using.....a phone?!?

"N-Naruto? B-but...but i..." Minato stuttered and Jiraiya entered the room via window.

"I think you broke him, brat" Jiraiya grinned and took out his notes and start scribbling down on his notes

"Oh? Well I know you're my father, kaa chan had told me why, when, and what is my purpose here. She told me I had a tou san and that it is you, dattebayo! I have you picture here" Naruto showed him a picture of Naruto and Minato together. There is also a picture of him, Naruto and Kush-Kiyomi.

"You like it? Mom had got me a picture of in a frame as a birthday present on my 3rd birthday. Since I can always ask her of another one I'll give it to you as a birthday present, at least I could do for not sending you a letter behind mom's back....she'll bury me alive, and scold me saying that its not the time yet although I found it reassuring, dattebayo!" Naruto grinned as he grabbed a picture frame from his bag. Minato smiled as he watched and listened to his long unknown son talked miles per second, that's when he frowned.

"Naruto......if you're here then where is...*gulp*....Kiyomi?" Minato asked

"No clue! She won't tell me, dattebayo! She just told me that she's somewhere far on a mission!" Naruto stomped his foot on the ground, throwing a min tantrum.

Minato gave Jiraiya a sharp look who replied by pointing at his tongue and formed an X sign in his arm and shook his head.

"Anyways, tou san! Let's take a picture together! The fan base were asking for who knows how long!" Naruto said as he climbed on his father's lap

"Let me take it, kiddo" Jiraiya offered

"Alright, Pervy Sage" Naruto chirped and handed the white haired man his phone

"Ah! Stop calling me that! Just like your mother!" Jiraiya muttered and took a step back as he took a couple of pictures of both father and son. Suddenly Naruto's stomach grumbled

"Er....sorry 'bout that, dattebayo!" Naruto blushed in embarrassment, Minato chuckled at the reaction, and Jiraiya snap a picture.

"Let's go grab something to eat" Minato chuckled as he gentle put Naruto down in the ground and stood up.

"But....your paper works" Naruto looked at the paper works with a sweat drop.

"Oh right. Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Minato whispered and 3 shadow clones pop out, they saluted and went to finish the work

"Let's go!"

Naruto, being a little devil he is summoned a bicycle. He grinned and looked at his father.

"Let's go!" Naruto pulled his father to the silver colored bicycle with a stainless metal basket in front.

"Come on! Mom always take me around the village riding this!"

"But Naruto....i don't know how to ride this" Minato said

"Oh I'll teach you! Sit down and you see these pedals? You paddle it to make it go forward and this is the break, you squeeze it so it will stop. You have to be balance or you will fall. Watch" Naruto summoned a kids bike but no training wheels, Naruto rode around with it and Minato finally got it.

"Alright, let's go"

"WOOAHHH!!!!" Naruto giggled with glee as they rode in the streets, people were staring at them as their Yondaime; without his cloak, just a jonin outfit he wore underneath, is riding a contraption with his mini me on a basket, laughing.