Not a Ninja Anymore.

Kiyomi stood in front of a salon, she felt a tap on her and she turned to see Mikoto.

"Hey tomato! What are you wearing?"

"Oh this? Just a little changes, and don't call me that! Also my name is Kiyomi now, I think it's time people know my real name" Kiyomi said, as she wore a white summer dress and sandals

"Oh? Want to impress Minato are we?" Mikoto teased, Kiyomi blushed and ignored her as she entered the salon and made a shadow clone to cut her hair in her own style.

Kiyomi's red hair now reached until her lower back in a layer cut and it's now wavy, she now had bangs and fringe, she tied her hair in a ponytail and her bangs and fringe complements her looks, she payed the stylist and she went out with Mikoto as they went shopping. May had eyed her as she walked pass them

"Hey is that the Red Hot Habanero?"

"Kushina san? You're right!"

"She's even more beautiful!"

"Minato kun will surely date her"

Kiyomi blushed at the last comment and shot a glare at the snickering Mikoto. Up ahead is Minato talking to Fugaku and Hiashi as well as Hizashi? Hizashi looked at her with a raised brown.

"Kushina? you look pretty and more of a girl now"

"ARE YOU INSULTING ME, DATTEBANE??!?" Kiyomi glared

"EEP! Sorry!" He hid behind Minato, Kushina calmed down a bit.

"And my name isn't Kushina anymore, it's Kiyomi!" Kiyomi said as she looked at Minato who didn't spare her a glance, hurt she quickly looked away and bit her lip as she winced when she felt a still near her lungs where she was stabbed.

"Anyways I have to go; I have things to settle back home, dattebane! See ya!" Kiyomi waved and disappeared in sakura petals Shunshin.

"Both of you got in a fight, Minato? You two are almost inseparable and almost acted as a couple. What happened?" Mikoto asked

"Something happened. I don't know, she's not the same Kushina I know when I look at her. Instead I saw someone else" Minato sighed as he turned around and walked away

"What was that all about?"

"No idea but, Kush-I mean Kiyomi is upset"

"Hn"

....

Kiyomi appeared in Kushina's house, well her house now. She rushed to the bathroom and throw up. Blood stained the porcelain white sink. It hurt her and Kurama's chakra isn't working since he can't heal her for some reasons. She felt the sting again as she looked at the mirror where she saw that blood is start spreading from the place where Kushina was stabbed. Her world starts spinning as she fell into the ground and hit her head in the tub and black out.

Mikoto barge in Kiyomi's house with the Hyuuga Twins behind her as well as Fugaku.

"She's in the bathroom. Bu-Quick! She fainted!" Hizashi rushed to where her saw her through his Byakugan and they gasp at the sight.

There is blood in the sink. Kiyomi laid in the floor with her head on the tub and bleeding. Blood also continuously flow out of the wound in her chest as well as her mouth.

"Quick! Let's take her to the hospital!" Mikoto said as Fugaku picked up the Uzumaki and they teleported there.

"This is an Emergency!" Mikoto yelled as the doctors and nurse rushed to them and took Kushina to the Emergency Room. Hiashi left to tell the Hokage about what happened.