3| A short trip to Kyoto

- Chapter 3 -

A short trip to Kyoto

"Oi, Ayano, wake up! Don't slack off!!" Taiga yelled at me while he waved his hand in front of my eyes. I rolled my blue orbs at him and gently punched him on the shoulder. 

Currently, I was with Taiga and Tetsu in the gym, waiting for the rest of Seirin's Basketball Team to arrive. I was holding the club membership paper in my shaking hands from the excitement which overtook me. Since we arrived in the huge room, my eyes were looking left and right, waiting patiently for the basketball players to arrive.

Finally, after fifteen minutes of waiting, the older players came along in the gym with the three freshmen. My eyes immeditely landed on Riko, the Coach of the team, the girl I had to give the now filled-up paper. Her brown eyes met my electric blue ones and she gave me a reasurring smile. 

I smiled to myself, wanting to believe that everything was going to be alright and that the Principal of the school would accept my membership paper. I stayed quiet and waited until the basketball practise was over; I must say that for a high school team they are doing well enough. But not well enough so they can beat-

"Ayano-san" My thoughts were interrupted by the feminine voice of Riko which called my name out of the blue. I looked at her with  questioning look while she was looking me with her annoyed expression "I'm calling you 5 minutes now, did something happened?"

I gave her a small smile while I waved my hand at her "Ne, ne, nothing is wrong, Riko-senpai. Now, what would you like from me?"

The female coach extended her hand towards me as she pointed at the paper I was holding the whole day. Since I was nervous either I was accepted in the team or not, I was holding the paper all those hours close to my chest, hoping for the best. The paper was now scrumbled up and a little mess.

I took a last glance of the precious piece of paper before handing it to Riko while shaking a little from excitement. She placed her hand on my shoulder while I gave her a nervous look "Everything is going to be alright, I'm sure you will be accepted in the team!"

A gave a quick nod before my brother suddenly appeared behind Riko; his icy blue yet warm eyes staring at my electric blue ones "Gomene, for interrupting the conversation" he mumbled while Riko jumped up surprised, not realizing that Tetsu was behind her all this time.

I giggled at the reaction of my senpai and handed a white towel at my brother who accepted it greatfully and swept away the sweat he had gained from the practise. Taiga joined us when we goodbyed the other persons who were in the gym, making our way out of the huge school building.

Taiga looked at Tetsu and me "Do you want to go to Maji Burger? I'm hungry" he exclaimed while holding his stomach.

"But, Kagami-kun, you are always hungry" 

"Urusai [1] !!!" Taiga yelled at my brother who made the previous comment and that made me laugh. It seems that Taiga is back to his old self now. I wonder what would have happened if they weren't there... was all I could think after I saw the old Taiga back.

I left a small yawn of exhaustion and pointed at the opposite direction of their destination "I'm going back home then. I'm not hungry~" I explained as I started walking towards the place my house could be found, when 4 words made me stop.

"They have vanilla milkshake"

My eyes widened and I turned slowly around, staring at the two males with my mouth hang open. "They...have...vanilla...milkshake...?"

Meh, the next thing which happened is follow the two males to that store so called 'Maji Burger' and buy a vanilla milkshake. Currently, we were sitting on an empty table with Taiga shoving burgers in his mouth unstopably while I was staring at the paper glass which contained the delicious liquid.

I felt my brother's eyes landing on me as he took a glance of my shake "Ano, Ayano, aren't you going to drink that?" he asked while I kept staring at the glass. 

My eyes drifted on my twin for a moment before looking back at it. Finally, without any hesitation, my right hand grabbed the glass (very dramatically I can say) and I inserted the straw in my mouth, sucking it. After I took the first ship of my shake, my eyes widened and my spirit was ready to fly on the sky "This tastes delicious!!!"

Purple lines appeared on the heads of the two males "This is... too dramatical..." Taiga muttered while he stared at me with a sweatdrop at the back of his head.

After I punched him on the head with a pout, I took my milkshake and stood up. I checked my watch. 16:15 I still have some time to go, I thought while Tetsu and Taiga looked at me with a bit of curiousness. 

I waved my hand at them and gave them a small smile "Ja-ne [2] !" I said my goodbye at them while I walke out of the shop without them making me any questions and I made my own way to the train station. I was lucky I took the train to Kyoto -- it was ready to leave without me.

 I stayed in the train over half an hour and when I eventually stepped my foot in Kyoto's train station, a wide smile spread across my face "Konichiwa, Kyoto~" I murmured to myself as I started walking out of the station, towards the part of the town which had the most restaurants and candy shops.

Since I was a little kid, my parents were bringing me and Tetsu in Kyoto when we didn't have school and I was addicted to a shop which was selling candies. I can remember its name I think... Ah, it was called "Candy Rush", yeah. I think it is that way, I thought after I looked behind a stall which was selling ramen and rise balls.

I slowed down my pace when I was passing by the store, trying to look inside. It had all the sorts of sweet things; cakes, pocky sticks, chocolate bars, vanilla flavored cookies and many others. Suddenly, my body bumped on something hard like a wall and I almost fell back "Waaaahhh!!"

Suddenly, a strong hand gripped my hand, preventing me from falling down. I stood up and when I was finally okay, I tripped on something solid which soon collided with the ground as I stepped on it. This time, I fell on my butt while I left a small shriek.

 "Hah? My maiubo..." a bored and muffled voice said while it was heard a little disappointed. I opened my eyes slightly, just to see a tall figure with purple, shoulder-length hair and purple matching eyes which were staring at me. Or should I say, on my foot. 

I removed my foot only to see an orange-solid/liquid-thing which was wrapped with a fancy wrapper paper which had been crushed by my athletic shoe. My eyes widened when I realized what was happening-- I had stepped on the guy's sweet bar.

Without bothering to stand up, I clasped my hands together and brought them in front of my chest "Gomenasai!! I didn't mean to step on your sweet, mister!"

I felt his gaze sending daggers through my skull when another sound of footsteps came closer to us and finally stopped in front of us "Ayano?!" a soft voice asked with shock and surprise.

I lifted up my head and looked with the same surprise the male who was standing in front of me, staring at me with his wide grey eyes "Tatsuya?!"

----------------------------------------------

Pom pam pim pom! *Monokuma greeting btw* Minna-san, I made it and updated a new chapter! Yosh!! I hope I didn't make you wait too long TT_TT But whatever, here is chapter 3 with new brand cliff-hangers and meetings from the past~~~  I don't know if I will be able to make another update during the week because the exams are getting close!! 

So, if you liked the chappy votecomment and fan as always!! Arigato gozaimasu again for reading my book!!

PS: This chapter is dedicated to retardedinpajamas because of the support she gave for my story from the start. Arigato, Red-chan!! ^__^