5| Touou match, A Megane and A Blondie

- Chapter 5 -

Touou match, A Megane and A Blondie

"Ayano" a whisper came to my ear as I felt a hot breath exhaling and inhaling against my neck. I twirled around, keeping my eyes still closed.

"Please, wake up" The next sentence was followed by a small shake of my arm which made me groan slightly and open my eyes which I bet were still red from last night. I drifted my eyes on the figure which was standing right in front of me, wearing a simple T-shirt and still the pajama's pants.

As I looked more closely, I noticed that Tetsu was in front of me and staring me with those blue orbs of his. "T-Tetsu-nii..." I whispered in despair as I remembered last night's events, which were still a little blurry.

---Flashback---

The door closed with a loud thump behind me as I managed to sob quietly and not wake up my now sleeping brother. I took off my shoes and was ready to climb up the stairs, when someone gripped tightly my wrist.

I left a small shriek of surprise as I turned my head, only to see the still half-asleep figure of my brother standing behind me while holding my shaking hand. My upper lip was still quivering; something that showed my nervousness.

"Ayano, why are you up so late?"  his still sleeping and lazy voice asked as he rubbed his eyes in a childlish way.

I bit my lip a little hard which prevented me from saying something stupid-- like the truth. "E-eto, I was out with some friends. No need to worry, Tetsu-nii" I replied quickly at him.

The expression of disbelief was still on his face; sign that he could make me tell him what was going on so I did what I everyone would have done at the moment. I somehow managed to free my hand from his tight grip and I run up to my room, locking the door behind me.

My body moved its own and fell on the bed while new tears started strolling down my already red face.

---End of Flashback---

I swallowed quietly, trying to avoid the subject that my brother was going to bring up. He was ready to open his mouth when the monotonous sound of the bell was heard, cutting off our awkward aura. 

"I'm taking it" Tetsu replied and left my bedroom to open the door. As he left, a small sigh of relief escaped my lips, thinking about how lucky I was. 

I stretched my muscles and rubbed my eyes tiredly, trying to cope with the sleepiness which was overtaking me. I dragged my feet to the kitchen where my brother was sitting on the table with another, muscular person.

"Ohayo, Taiga" I greeted the red-haired basketball player with a small yawn as he turned his face towards me.

"Oi, Ayano" he greeted back with a small nod of his head.

I walked up to my brother and hugged him from behind- an old habit of mine. "Ohayo, Tetsu-nii~" I told him in a sweet tone as a small smile spread across my face.

"Ohayo, Ayano. Do you want me to make you some tea?" he asked politely and I nodded in agreement, giving him a small kiss on the cheek as a reward for making my tea.

My eyes blinked tiredly and I threw myself on a chair. As Tetsu prepared my tea, I turned my attention to Taiga. "Taiga, how come and you payed us a visit? It's 8 in the morning, ya know"

Taiga scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Actually, Kuroko called me early this morning, telling me to come here because he didn't want to walk alone when we will meet up with the rest of the team. You know, today we are playing a match with Touou"