Nature vs Nurture

***This story may contain grammatical errors and typos.***

________________________________________________________________________________

I am bored out of my mind. The electricity has been out for about 3 days now and all of my electronics are dead...so I started thinking about psychopath. :)

People often regards psychopaths in 2 categories. They either take pity on them based on aspects of their lives that were unfortunate or they categorize them as crazy/good for nothing.

Of course, I think it's a combination of both, but with nature playing a bigger role. I was watching a Korean tv show (I remember you) and it gave nice examples of nature vs nurture cases. For instance, say there are 10 people that are put in a situation together will all 10 make the same choices?  -no right? 

Keep in mind that these examples are for the youth and older population. if the same experiments were done with children or babies that were brought up in isolation like an experiment, in my opinion they would all become psychopaths since there will be no distinction of "right and wrong" and no social context.

Good, now let's say that 1-2 of them are psychopaths, meaning that they are biologically missing  the electrical wiring in their brains to process emotions, morals etc... Does that mean that the other 8 people will also become psychopaths? why not? Wouldn't that present a case of nurture?

This shows that there need to be an underlying foundation, the nature to be attracted,to like, to be indifferent about killing for someone to be influenced or actually kill.

For me personally, I believe that a psychopathic nature isn't always violent, especially before exposure. It can be mistaken for heroism,bravery,confidence, loyalty and most importantly love.