~2~

Taehyung

I wonder why Namjoon skipped me during our meeting. Did I break the rules? Aha Whatever, I'll seduce who I want, When I want. I don't need one to tell me when and who to have sex with. I work solo, I search for my pray at bars, schools, & clubs. It's easier because girls and guys get drunk and there is my chance to go in. Here is one now.

I saw a her sitting at the edge of the bar, drinking what I thought was just any normal whiskey, instead she was drinking a Macallan 1946 whiskey.

"Hey can I have a whiskey, thank you" I said to the bartender and turned to the mysterious girl next to me. "Nice 1946" I said listening to my song playing in the background."Thank you, how long did it take you to say something to me?"She said as she drank a sip of her whiskey, "I don't know" as I got my drink, it went silent for 30 seconds. "I love this song.." She said and looked at me in the eye, "I wrote it." I said as I asked for 2 more drinks, "Oh really?" She said as she took the drink that I had ordered for her, "Yeah, do you like it?"I said, "Yeah, what's it about?" as she turned to me and leaned on her hand. "A very special person who got taken away from me" I said in a serious tone. "Oh" she said awkwardly and drank her glass."Taehyung" I said as I reached for her hand, "Suzy".

30 MINUTES LATER

~Moans~

~hard breathes~

"Wait" She said and I pulled a condom out, and we continued.

The way she kissed my chest, and the taste of her lips. I never felt this way before, this was better than all my others. Am I ... falling in love? No Taehyung. You barely know her, this isn't you.

As soon as we finished she was sleeping towards me and watched her sleep, I don't even know her yet but something about her is making me fall in love with her. She woke up and we both talked in bed for hours.

"I have to go.." She said as she got up and asked me if she can use my shower. "..Yes go ahead." I said and looked at her naked back as she walked away to the bathroom.

5 mins later

She was still in the shower, and I wanted to go in with her for another round. I got out of bed and into the restroom, she standing there looking at me. As I got in she looked into my eyes and I looked her, I fell in love with her body, I fell in love with her face, I fell in love with her.

30 Mins later

I walked her out of my house and both looked at each other for 30 seconds, as soon as I was going to ask for her number, she left.

Jungkook POV

No Jungkook what you are doing is wrong. How long will it take for you to understand that seducing girls and killing them after is wrong! I don't want to do this but my brothers said it was for my own good. I sat on the couch looking at Seokjin looking at Namjoon. What's up with those two, I approached to Seokijn to see what's going on.

"Are you okay?" I said walking towards Seokjin," Im alright, why?" He said as he pretend to do work."Well I saw you looking at Namjoon like if you were mad or upset with him, did he hurt you?" I said grabbing his shoulder, "No why would he do that?" He said and covered his arms. "Are you sure?" I said making a concerned face, "Im okay, leave me alone." He said and walked upstairs. Something is going on with Seokjin, and why is he covering his arms?

3 Hours Later

"Namjoon..." I said as I sat on his chair, "Yeah brother?" He said as he was checking out things from paper, I wanted to ask him about Seokjin but I was afraid that he will hurt him after I say 'Did you hurt Seokjin' so I decided not to. "When is my next assignment? I..I forgot.." I said but actually I did forget. He sighed and stopped what he was doing and opened his left bottom drawer and brought up a red folder, " Monday at a club 7 pm, ok we done now?" He said and continued with his things. "Yeah.." I said as I left to my room

Seokjin POV

I took of my sweater and shirt off and looked at my bruises and scars all over my body, I hope Jungkook didn't see my arms. I just don't want Jungkook knowing, or else he will tell Namjoon and... and... Namjoon...will do something to me. I can do this, I can hang in there. Just wait a little more, Namjoon will change, I know he will.

knock knock

I quickly threw on my sweater and zipped it all up and to see Taehyung walking in,"Dude its like hot outside and inside, and you are over here wearing a sweater?" Taehyung said looking at me confused. "What do you want or go away" I said as I sat down on my desk, "I need a favor..." He said and sat on my bed. "What" I said pretending to read a book, "Can you use your special hacking skills..." He said as I cut him off, "Woah what are you trying to do?" I said as I turned my chair towards Taehyung. 'i FELL IN LOVE" He said loudly as I quickly told him to shut up,"whoa whoa whoa shh Namjoon could hear you, dude are you crazy?!" I said. "I know I know, look I slept with her once and I don't know It..it just hit me" He said doing hand gestures.

"Look what does this have to do with hacking?" I said as I grabbed my laptop,"I need you to help me look for her" He said, "What, ok whats her name?" I said as I started looking her up. "Suzy" He said looking at the screen, "Last name?" I said and he went silent, "You don't know her last name?...fine whats her number?.....Email??......username?? come on man, ugh I'll see what I can do.." I said, "Thanks" He said, "Let me see a picture..." I said and again he doesn't have one. "Really? AISH hyung! Fine, Ill text you what I find." I said and started searching.

Jimin POV

I over heard Taehyung falling in love. Why is that unfair, why can't I fall in love, Why do I have to be alone, Why?, Why me? I grabbed my keys and headed out for a drive. I am so mad right now, how come Taehyung gets to do whatever he wants, but I am here stuck trying not to fall in love, you know what. When I was 3 I would always see so many people in love, they have someone that will be there for them whenever, someone who is your best friend, someone who puts you first. I want that so bad, why aren't I allowed to fall in love, Why can't I?