~8~

Hoseok POV

I went for a run outside my neighborhood and thoughts about my son and the girl Im going to marry. How can I be so stupid? Not even to forget for wearing a condom, she told me not to worry because she was on birth control. She's beautiful and amazing but why would she lie to me? 

I decided to head back and go visit her. I was so scared, maybe she is lying to me or something. 

I got to her doorstep and the door immediately open,"Hoseok." she said as she hugged me and offered me inside

"Hirai, we need to talk" as I pulled her away and sat on her front porch, When we sat down she started to kiss me and onto my neck."You're pregnant this isn't safe, and I came to talk to you" I said pulling her away,"Then why are you here?" she said flipping her hair back.

"Im here to talk about the child!" I said confused,"Oh, our son..." she said, I don't know what's going, is she lying to me so I can get close to her or that she has my full attention.

"There is no kid was there?" I said disappointed, "Yes, Im 16 weeks." She said as she hugged me."Tell me the truth." I said playing with my keys,"I am telling the truth" She said and kissed me. "Well then when are we going to check the gender?" I said touching her stomach,"oh, um I decided not find out, I want to be surprised. Do you think we can go baby shopping tomorrow?" She said leaning on my shoulder."Yeah sure, look what I wanted to say...why did you lie when you said you were on birth control?" I said looking at her.

"Oh um. it expired" she said, "You have to be more careful okay? Look I have to go but I will pick you up tomorrow okay? Bye" I said and left. As I was leaving she smacked my butt and turned me around and kissed me, and left.