~14~

Yoongi POV
Hmm I bored, I need some action. Oh wait, I remember these crackheads are fucking up and I actually want to see how they fuck it up some more. Yes, I'm a do that.

I walked down to the living room seeing Taehyung on  facetime with his girlfriend. Susan.

"It's Suzy." Taehyung said as he yelled at me
"How did you know I wasn't eve-" I said until I was cut off by Taehyung again.

"YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT!" He said as he continued to ignore me.

You know what I need actual action, Let me just hop into Joon's office and see my list of lady friends.

I got into his office and turned on some music and grabbed a lolipop from his candy drawer. Aish destruction indeed look at these crushed pops. I grabbed one and sat down on the chair and pulled the file.

"hmmm Moon Byul-yi, Kim Chung-ha, ssss no." I put my file away and grabbed Taehyungs old file. Maybe I can, Let's see, oh Kim Ye-rim. Perfect. I left the office and saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch.

"Awe he looks so peaceful...ya wake up" I said as I shaked him
"Ahh what WHAT HAPPENED" He said as he dropped his phone
"Kim Ye-rim? can I ?" I said showing him her picture but he didn't see it but turned,"Yes yes" He said and went back to sleep.

20 mins later

Okay, let me see. I called the number that was on the description,

"Hello? Kim Ye-rim? You don't know me but I'm Min Yoongi. Yes! How are you been ??? I was wondering if you want to go out tonight around 7?" I said until she finally agreed and hanged up.

One hour before 7

As I finished getting ready and looked at myself in the mirror. "Okay Yoongles, Remember dont' fuck this up." For a moment there I even got scared of myself. Damn this really how the boys feel?

As I got to the restaurant. I couldn't find her, I waited for hours but she never came nor returned my calls. "wine please thank you".

"Wine? are you a girl?" A woman said next to me but I ignored her just looking down on my napkin. "I was stood up but not that it's your business" I said as I turned around and there she was this beautiful woman that I ever seen. It was my high school crush, Jang Da-hye.

"wow, stood up??? but you are Min Yoongi???" she said sarcastically. I just stood there frozen mesmerized by her looks. But I didn't want to draw attention and acted like I didn't care even though yeah.

"Helllloooo yoonglicioussss??" She said waving her hand on my face.
"Wait. I though you were studying in Germany after high school what are you doing here in the states??" I said

" Well I heard every idol are now living here and wanted to see what was the hype." She said as she called for a waiter.

"I'll tell you. Ever since we won the grammy for artist of the year, they all came here since the industry is now big here in the west." I said drinking

"What made you guys live here then?"

"NamJoon wanted us to take a break. Ever since the day when we were cleared from serving but you how long ?." I said checking her out.

"3 days then i'm going to head out for my stuff, I'm moving here. Germany wasn't for me. Lawyer wasn't my thing either even though I finished but I wanted to continue my music career. And of course you.." She said as she held my hand.

Holy shit my heart is beating, "Me?" I said acting cool. "Yoongi, I liked you for so long." She said moving closer, "Oh really? how about we get out of here and talk somewhere private" I said touching her chin. As we got up and left to my sex house...

As we got to my house, I was a little worried of what she was going to think of me but the moment she walked in she was so interested what I do.

"I didn't think it was true but. Tell me, the kpop industry really be this pain and pleasure stuff. I heard secretly of course." She said as she pushed me against the wall.

"So you you've heard, you want to sign in or opt out?" I said as I touched her thigh.

"Yoongi. I came back because I wanted to tell you that I'm in love with you" She said as she pulled away.