Torete

A/N To All the BD Author out there feel free to express yourself guys MAGUD na po kayo 😂😂

I always have fun every weekend partying with my friends and stuff like that but one certain weekend change my life, it was the first time i felt something like this but apparently we lost contact with each other after it so now im doing this search on Facebook I really wanted to say those 3 words specially for her..

It was Friday night and on Monday it's a holiday Kianna told me that we should go in Tagaytay for the long weekend and since im craving for adventure i said yes and 30 minutes later there in front of our house . I was rushing since Mom is pestering me to stay home but i dont want to.. I hop on the back of the pick up truck where Kianna and Mich were seated, Ate  Ly was our driver and Ate Den was on the shot gun, Jia Jho and Deanna was at the back so yeah adventure time 😁.

" Bea can you just get inside baka mapano kayo niyan" Mom butted in ugh di pa din siya tapos?!

" Tita It's safe po dont worry po" Kianna retorted

" But you should get inside kasya pa naman kayo"  Kulit naman

" Mom you gotta trust us"

" Bea " 

" Mom Im 21 dont worry too much aye? I love You bye! Ate Ly let's go "

Mom didnt utter a word i know ill be dead as soon as i got back, We were on the road already this was the first time that i did try to ride on this it's nice naman pala, We reach the expressway so we have to stay still baka mahuli si Ate Ly, I was currently listening to my earpod when another pick up truck was paying for their toll fee, and by then a certain chinita girl capture me with her smiles i smiled back but Ate Ly suddenly drove away already. By 6pm we reach tagaytay and head to peoples park for a quick dinner then will go to some bar for the main event..

While were on our way i was just thinking of that chinita girl her smiles dont want to get away in my head it keeps on replaying over and over again. And because of my day dreaming I didnt knew that we already arrived Deanna just told me.. We head inside and we start to join the party  We order different kinds of alcohol and drink it all  i think im on my 9..10 shots when the chinita girl from the expressway suddenly caught my attention i approach her and she smiled at me AGAIN!

" Hi, Mind if i dance with you?" I know im already drunk but who the hell would ignore this beauty in front of me.

" No, feel free to do so 😊" Fvck her smile it's making my knees melt..

We dance all through out the night and it came to the point that im flirting with this girl im so damn lucky since she's not contesting then i was shock when she put her arms on my neck when the music suddenly turn into a mellow one.. I was staring at her and i think im sober now

" You know it's rude to stare at people, Can you please stop doing it your intimidating me already" I smirk hahaha she's cute when she annoyed

" Im sorry, I cant help it your too beautiful not to admire "

" Your familiar, are you the girl in the Toll Way earlier?"  I smile shyly

" Well Yup, that's me the one and only baby"

" Baby? your being fast aye flash? hahaha" oh my freaking hell she laugh at me?!