We Can't Be

Bea was on her way home she was driving through their village when she spotted a familiar figure she can't be wrong because she was heart broken that day she turn off her headlights and she notice how the familiar figure left a white envelope when the familiar figure was gone she drove in front of her house she pick the white envelope and went inside her house. She was hesistant to open the envelope but she did it any way.

Oh, Ooh.
Hey, Yeah-yeah
Sometimes I wonder late at night
How you have been ever since that time
Replay it in my mind
All of the goodbyes still hang on my lips
Two a.m I'm thinking about us again
How you said we'd stick it out until the end
It wasn't worth a fight wish that I could change your mind
And you would see me in your dreams tonight
Oh, oh

TO THE ONE WHOM I LOVE TO THE MOON AND BACK.

Hey! Yes it was difficult for me to express my feelings for you and so I have decided to write this to you. I know you are way too busy in your life and hardly have any time for me. But let me tell you that I miss "the old you".

I remember our first conversation. While introducing yourself, you steeped forward to shake hands. Being an introvert and a reserved kind of person, I just wished a casual "hi".

 Being an introvert and a reserved kind of person, I just wished a casual "hi"

And then we started talking daily over social media, sometimes among friends. Those random chats made me realize that you were falling for me bit by bit every day. I could sense some intuitions and indeed tried to cover up everything by being straightforward and friend zoning you. Rather than accepting you more than a friend. I know that day I ruined everything from my side.

 I know that day I ruined everything from my side

It's been 7 long years. I have been craving for you every second. Whenever I find couples around me I try to find "us" in them. Today while sitting on the bench of that garden where we first met, I saw two siblings playing in front of me. One of them just cheated and the other left with tears, by yelling and tagging the other as "liar", the same way you left me that day.