Hawk

Hawk grinned as he ran. Having high Kage level reserves and inhuman chakra reserves meant he could spam superspeed, his byakugan let him catch any details a normal person would miss going this fast. He had stopped and gotten his bow from his old estate, if the kid didn't impress him he'd die before he ever realized he was in danger.

When he stopped he saw fighting. The blonde brat had completely vanished and appeared on the back of his enemy, too fast to be speed. Teleportation is your game, eh?

Hawk stopped and crouched, aiming his bow and concentrating. He was almost a half a mile away, so he wasn't worried about being sensed as he telescoped his byakugan to see Naruto better for a clean shot.

Then his breath hitched. "Hana? No, Hana would be older... Hinata. Daughter of my cousin Hiashi and Hana." Hawk didn't hate the girl, in fact her and her mother were the only Hyuuga to ever show him kindness.

Hinata was performing CPR on the blonde. I could have my freedom with one shot. He'd never see it, I would be doing Hinata a favor... loving the jinchuriki will put her at the center of more hate than she's prepared to deal with... Still. The look in her eyes...she loves him.

"Dammit, Hawk. You soft fucking tree hugger." He berated himself even as he started loosening his grip.

His eyes caught sight of Kakashi Hatake fighting Zabuza Momochi. "I'm going to at least kill one of the swordsman of the mist." He smirked. "I'll let the boy get stronger... I'll keep the Hyuuga off his back saying I wasn't able to get away clean and buy him time to give me a real fight and earn his right to life."

Then he adjusted his aim and released his arrow, a blast of wind kicked up dust around him as his wind affinity propelled the arrow even faster.
___________________________________

Kakashi jumped back, narrowly dodging a swordswipe from Zabuza when he heard a Spchhliiitch

When he looked up he stopped in shock. Zabuza had been hit in the forehead with a pitch black arrow, directly in the center of his forehead.

Kakashi whirled around, expecting another shot, but none came and he couldn't see whomever had taken out the swordsman. Kakashi strained his sharingan as he heard clapping. "I guess he was a baby demon after all."

Without Zabuza powering the fog it was evaporating quickly and Kakashi cursed at what he saw. Gato, and roughly a hundred men stood at the top of a hill, ready to charge the bridge.

Kakashi staggered to his feet, the fight from Zabuza having left him more than drained, and glared at the men. "Gato, you've lost. Take your men and leave."

Gato sneered. "Not a chance. My men will kill you while you're tired, then your team, then that damn bridge builder and his family."

Kakashi cursed as he began going through handsigns. It'll kill me but I've got to protect my-
___________________________

Hawk smirked as he took aim again. This time when he fired he flexed his chakra to not only manipulate trajectory and speed of the arrow, but the amount of arrows. "Shadow clone arrow technique, death from above."
________________________________

A dustcloud kicked up that shook the ground as Kashi stood shocked, his sharingan saw for only a split second before there were hundreds upon hundreds of arrows moving faster than sound coming down on the group of bandits.

Not a single man was left alive, Kakashi sank to his knees in awe. "That power..." whoever they were, Kakashi was grateful.

I felt a spike of chakra, just enough to perfectly do the technique to kill all those men, but a spike none the less. I don't know many shinobi who use bows, other than maybe... an image flashed through his mind of a young hyuuga boy he went to the academy with. The kid had had unnatural talent so they brought him to the front lines during the war and he had died...

"Kakashi-sensei, Naruto needs help!" Hinata yelled, from beside the blonde.
_______________________________

Hawk stood and turned away, putting his hood up. "Not yet, Jinchuriki. "