The phone call

Cassandra's POV

I woke up and found myself lying in my bed. "How did I get here?", I asked myself. I got out of bed and went to Sam's room. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. "Come in!", she slightly yelled through the door. I opened the door and went in. "Sandra, what are you doing up?", she asked surprised. "I just woke up to being in my room.", I told her. "Oh. Hey Sandra, there's something I wanna tell you.", she said. "Sure, what is it?", I asked. "There's someone that you've known since you were seven and you met him yesterday for the first time in forever. His name is Danny Fenton.", Sam explained. I was shocked to hear his name again and just realize it. I knew there was some reason that the picture looked so familiar. Sam was right, I did know Danny when I was younger. I wonder if he still remembers me. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and called Danny. The phone rang a few times before he answered. "Hello?", Danny's sleepy voice answered. "Hey Danny, what are you doing?", I asked. "Cassy, I mean Sandra?", Danny asked back. "It's ok Danny. Yeah, it's Cassy. You don't know how much I've missed you.", I told him. "I missed you a lot too. Hey Cassy, do you wanna stay at my house tomorrow?", Danny asked. "Sure, I'd like that so we could catch up.", I told him. "Ok, see you tomorrow and by the way, tomorrow's Saturday, so you don't have to get up early.", Danny reminded me. "Ok and night Danny.", I said. "Goodnight Cassy.", Danny said as he hung up the phone. "So Sandra, did you have a good time?", Sam asked with a smile on her face. "I guess, why do you say that?", I asked her as I felt my face heat up. "Cause your face was red the whole time.", Sam told me. "Oh.", I grinned as I blushed some more. "Well let's go to bed.", Sam said as she pushed me out of the room. I sighed and walked back to my room and went inside, then I climbed in bed and went to sleep.