Hanging out

"Whaaaaa, when did you, how did you, ahhhh!?", Danny shouted while messing up his hair even more. "Oh I'm sorry Danny, I just couldn't sleep last night.", she said. "Eh, that's ok.", Danny said. "Well, we'll be downstairs if you need us.", we said leaving before they could say anything else.

Cassandra's POV

"I'll be right back, I wanna get dressed and you should too.", I told him as I picked up my bag and headed to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and got dressed, combed and brushed out my hair then I brushed my teeth. I finished and went back to Danny's room. I knocked on the door. "Come in.", Danny said. I opened the door. "Ready Danny?", I asked. "Yea, I'm coming.", he said while closing the door on our way out.

(Downstairs)

Danny's POV

I was waiting downstairs when my phone starts to ring. "Hello", I answer. "Hey Danny, where are you guys?", Tucker asked. "My house.", I answered back. "Oh.", he said. "Tucker you should come over cause we're about to go somewhere and hang out.", I told him. "Ok Danny, be right there.", he said before hanging up. "See you then.", I said hanging up and placing my phone in my pocket.

Cassandra's POV

"Tucker's coming over so he should be here soon.", Danny told me. Two minutes later, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it you guys.", I told them while walking over to the door and opening it. "Hey Sandra.", he greeted. "Hey Tucker. I said letting him in. "What do you guys wanna do?", Jazz asked. "Wanna go to the arcade?", I suggested. Everyone nodded their heads and we all walked to the arcade. When the five of us got there we all started playing different games then after a while we ended up playing together. "Hey, wanna go to the mall and eat lunch?", she asked us. "Yeah, I am getting a little hungry.", Tucker said as he licked his lips. Sam, Tucker, Jazz, Danny and I went to the food court for lunch. Sam, Jazz and I got salads while the boys got a cheese burger and fries. "Sam, how can you eat like a rabbit every day? It’s just weird.", Danny asked. "I'm not a rabbit and it's better than meat.", Sam said taking another bite of her salad. "Would you guys quit complaining about what we eat, it's healthy to eat salads every now and then. Here Danny, take a bite.", I said to Danny as I gave him a bite. Danny didn't argue and took a bite of my salad. "Not half bad, what's in there?", Danny asked me like a child would. "Um, lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, crutons, and ranch.", I told him and took another crunchy bite. Soon after we all got done and headed back to Danny's.

An hour later

"Well, it's getting late so Sandra and I gotta go.", She said while getting up and heading for the door. "Wait Sam, I gotta get my bag.", I told her as I was about to get up and go get it. "No, I'll get it Cassy, wait here.", Danny offered as he went for my bag.

Danny's POV

I told Cassy that I would go upstairs and get her bag from my room for her. I got to my bedroom and opened the door. When I grabbed Cassy's bag a notebook fell open to the front page. I looked down at it and saw a drawing of me and Cassy standing together. I wonder why Cassy drew a picture of me and her together? It looks like she finished drawing it since our names are at the bottom of the page. When I finished staring at the drawing I closed it and put it in her bag and headed back downstairs.

Cassandra's POV

I finally saw Danny come down the staircase and then he handed me my bag. "Here's your bag.", Danny said as he handed me my bag. "Thanks Danny.", - I said giving him a hug bye. Sam and I left Danny's house and went to our own. When we got there I went to my room and got ready for dinner. Half an hour later we were called to dinner. No one really said much. After dinner was over I got ready for bed so I could get up early and take a shower before school.