How do i dress pastel goth?

How do I dress pastel goth?

Now I'll be blunt, pastel goth clothes or usually prettya expensive. That shouldn't discourage you though! Many pastel goth clothes (almost all actually) can be DIYed (if you need me to I can help you think up a way to make your own pastel goth clothes! Just ask). Now if you are not that good with craft making, then you can probably buy some cheap accessories at Storenvy, etsy, and possibly Amazon and Ebay.

Where can I buy pastel goth clothes?

There are almost a billion pastel goth stores online but if your not comfortable ordering things off the internet I'm afraid you'll either have to DIY or find a new fashion :(. You could maybe find a couple accessories or a shirt at Hottopic or spencers and maybe the local Goodwill but it's rare. For the people who are okay with getting things off the internet, your in luck! A pastel goth blogger, "Pastel Goth Princess", has made a list of all the different stores you can buy clothes at for this fashion! The link is { http://pastel-goth-princess.org/stores } or you can go on google, find her tumblr, "pastel goth princess", and click on her FAQ. Just to list a few now, dolls kill, nikki lipstick, and Lime Crime Makeup are good places to spend your money. And if you want, there are plenty of pastel goth clothing blogs on tumblr that give links to where you can buy things.