Acting pastel goth?

Acting Pastel goth?

Now pastel goth is a fashion, so you don't NEED to act this way to be pastel goth. But usually when you imagine a stereotype, you imagine a personalty along with it. For example, when someone thinks "metal head" you may imagine an intense person, possibly rude, dyed hair, mohawk, etc. When an experienced person imagines a "Pastel goth" they will usually think of a sarcastic, pink loving, and horror obsessed girl/guy. If you want to fit the stereotype of a Pastel Goth, then I suggest you do the following.

•Memorize "Kawaii Offensive text" which are rude or sarcastic remarks that are written in pink and usually have frills, kittens, lace, etc. decorating them. You can find these on tumblr or google images. If you memorize these you can recite them as come backs when in an argument. Hehe.

•Adore halloween

•love pastels

•listen to "Marina and the diamonds", "Lana Del Ray", and "Lorde"

•Constantly caption you photos with lyrics from the above musicians.

•have 2 or more social network accounts

•Love fantasy creatures like fairies, unicorns, mermaids, all that good stuff.

If I missed anything else, sorry.

Again! I am not saying ALL pastel goths are like this, this is a stereotype of the whole pastel goth community rolled into one. If you wear pastel goth and none of these apply to you, do not be offended, this does not mean you are not pastel goth!

ONTO TO THE NEXT PAGE FRIENDS!!