Chapter 4

Jin POV

Elizabeth Kim.
What have happen to you,dear?
I snap out of my thinking and walk to the school compound to meet with the others.
I saw Suga standing there already.
Well,I guess the others went home.
Aish!Those little kids!

"Hey,Suga"
"Hyung..."
"Guess what?!I saw our Eli just now!Can you believe it.She forget who is me"
"I saw her run past just now.What did you do again?"
"I have a chat with her and hug her.She hug me back.Isn't she the cutest thing in the world?!"
"Yea,she is.But just now a girl name Hani came to me and say she is Eli"
"Oh,that bitch.She have been hanging...no,bitching around you for years already"
"Yea.But she smell like Eli.Well,not really but I can smell a little on her"
"No way.But when I hug our Eli,she hug me back and I can feel that she is the real one.Not Hani,bro"
"Yeah,I believe you.We need to go home and tell the others first"
"Yea.Let's go.I think the others is waiting for us already.If I am not wrong,today we will have guest"

In a flick of finger,we are back at the mansion.
Well,actually I am a vampire.
As well as my other brothers and family.
Suga and I quickly get ourself ready and walk to the living room.
I saw Mr and Mrs Kim sitting there chatting with father and mother.
I can take this chance to ask them and talk about it.