Chapter 10

A couple second of useless struggling later, the cuffs, automatically slipped off. I scrambled to Wally's side, grabbing his hand once again.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. I'm here, you're ok, I'm not going to let them hurt you anymore, even if it exposes my identity." I murmured into Wally's ear. He moaned, turning his head to face me, his fingers tightening as best he could around mine.

"Hurts." He breathed.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm going to get some things to get you free, to help you." I said, beginning to stand up. Wally's hand tightened even harder around mine.

"Don't leave me." He whispered.

"Hey, I'm only going to be gone for a second, I need to help you, Wally, you're already losing blood." I murmured. With that, I raced around to grab a medical kit and some boxes of matches. It took 3 packs of matches to melt the ice keeping Wally prisoner, the ice that was slowly killing him. After I was done with that, I gently pulled the knives out of Wally's leg and abdomen. Wally screamed, withering in pain on the floor.

"Sorry sorry, buddy!" I murmured. That was done, now I took gauze wrap and bandages and wrapped Wally's leg up, also wrapping up his abdomen. Now for the next order of business, getting Wally to a secure spot. Honestly, I'm pretty sure I can pick him up he's so thin. So I did, sliding my arms underneath his torso I gently lifted him up, supporting his leg in the least painful way possible. Wally didn't even make a sound. I think he might be unconscious. But when I placed him down in a sheltered spot away from the door, he whimpered, so I knew he was awake. I grabbed 6 blankets from the shelf and carried them to where Wally lay. they were gray and soft, one good thing. I laid out 4 to cushion Wally. I maneuvered him so his head was on my lap, cuddling him, trying in every way I could to make him feel better, to distract him from the pain. I draped the last 2 blankets over him, and he did a whimper/sigh, curling up a little and using my hand as a stuffed animal. My free hand stroked his hair softly.

"Wally?" I asked.

His eyes traveled to my face, although he did not answer, I think he was too exhausted.

"Who was the other man that...did this to you?" I asked gently. "Snart said you had been doing something for 10 years, what was it?"

"I-i-I'll t-tell you l-later." He murmured.

"Wally..."I pushed.

"F-fine." A single tear slipped down his face. "When I w-was f-f-five my m-mother left u-us. A-and my f-father abused me e-e-ever since."

His will power gone, Wally began to cry.