Arrival

Alec POV

Sure enough 24 hours later Nate and Sophie walk into the apartment. Elliot and I help them carry the bags the brought back. Or should I say, the bags SOPHIE brought back. Nate just had a backpack, but Sophie had 4 suitcases, 2 makeup bags, and 3 gift bags. I figured two of those were for us.

"Oh Alec how are you?" Sophie said giving me a big hug. She rubbed my back in a reassuring way, but it didn't make me feel better. I saw that behind Sophie, Nate and Elliot were going over everything we know. She then releases to me to go embrace him. Or at least that's what I thought would happen.

"Elliot Spencer, didn't you say you'd protect them until your dying day!" She yelled and slapped him on the back of the head. Hard.

"Ow Sophie!" He yells and rubs the back of his head. Many people would feel threatened by Elliot's anger, including the whole team, besides Sophie.

"You deserved that." She mumbled out. I laugh a little. It is my first real smile since Parker got taken. Apparently I enjoy Elliot's pain. He looks at me with 'the stare' as Parker calls it. I held my hands up in surrender.

"What about Hardison?" He questioned. I shoot him a look when Sophie looks at me. She shrugs and turns back to Elliot.

"He can't protect her." She says simply. Elliot laughs and I'm shook.

"Why?" I ask, really offended. Elliot is laughing.

"Alec, I'm sorry, I thought you were gay up until you began to date Parker." She said with a frown. Ok, that one hurt more then the last comment.

"Sophie the more you say the worse he'll be offended." Nate said not looking up from the screen. I walk over to Nate and see him looking at traffic cameras.

"She thought you were gay." Elliot chuckles, so I throw the book at him that he threw at him. I manage to hit him in the same spot he hit me.

"So who do you think has her?" Nate asked and Sophie went to sit on the couch.

"Damien Moroue." Elliot says rubbing his back and giving me an evil eye. I just try to ignore him. Parker doesn't have time for us to screw around.

"Elliot do you have any idea what was injured?" Sophie asked. We told them all about the phone call when they were on the plane back.

"It wasn't a punch, the s-scream was sudden, so he probably broke something. Probably a wrist or a finger." Elliot says. No one misses the stutter. It hurts to say, that's why I made sure that Elliot would give the debriefing. I couldn't make myself.

"Alright, so we can't count on Parker being able to escape herself." Nate says getting up and pacing. Elliot walks over to the phone and calls someone. Although I have no clue who. 5 minutes later Elliot walks over to me.

"Who'd you call?" I ask wondering if he called Moroue. I didn't want to antagonize the person who took my girlfriend more.

"Hailey, our client. I let her know that we couldn't pick up her case at the moment." He said.

"How'd she take it?" I ask. Not a lot, but a small few of our clients are pretty impatient.

"I told her it was a urgent personal problem, and she was totally ok with it." He said starting to play with his fingers.

"I know you're not okay." I say and he looks up. I can see it in his eyes. Fear. He had a chance to kill Damien Moroue, but he decided to have mercy. Now I can see how much his choice is effecting him.

"Neither are you." He said and walked away.

I just hope she's okay.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

____________________________

Peace out (-=)

Devyn <3