Finale

"Wake up" a voice calls deep from inside her. It feel as though every cell is just itching to awaken. It's yearning to see people, things.

"Parker" another voice calls. This time she knows it's not her. The voice is familiar in the way of a father. It does sound almost broken though.

"Please babe." This time the voice is strongest. It was cracked and hollow but the sound of that voice rang in her head forcing her eyes open. All she could manage was slits.

She saw 4 faces above her. She saw a hitter, with a regretful and strong face. She saw a Grifter, who was a mother and a sister rolled into one. She saw a mastermind, who's face looked in pain, but not of the physical kind. Lastly she saw the dark face of a hacker. One who had navigated her through buildings in life, and who was constantly shaping her future.

This was her family, the ones who protected her and would support her. Even though Nate and Sofie left again, she knew they would come if she needed them too.

Like when she had her first child, Mare who had continued to impress her with her hacking skills. Or her son, Freddie, who could break his way into any safe.
Or Elliot's wedding, where he wed a client after saving her life twice. Nate and Sofie eventually moved back and eventually all our kids took over the team. All five of them.

Mare, Freddie, Hallie Spencer, Eric Spencer, and Boe. The new Leverage.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this story!!