Torture

Parker POV

My wrist is still throbbing. Well correction, my fingers are throbbing, the pain in my wrist is numb.

All I want is this guy dead. He looked so familiar to me and it is really starting to bug me.

"Who is this?" The man shoves a phone in my face that shows a phone number. I know it's Nate's. The thought of Nate or Sophie puts and sad feeling in my gut. I miss them.

"I don't know." I answer and avoid looking at the phone. The man snarls loudly in my ear. Then he punches me straight in the face.

"Some people believe that torture doesn't get you answers. But as your friend Elliot told me, they work if you do it right." The man explained, then it hit me. The voice, posture, attitude. I am dealing with Damien Maraue, the worst man I've ever come across.

"So?" I asked, but immediately regretted it. Damn Parker, keep your mouth shut.

"So we will test some of these theories." Damien answers and walks over to me. He quickly takes my broken wrist and pulls my fingers up. One. By. One. Slowly, painfully. I scream and twitch in my seat.

After he finishes all five He crouches. He moves to my right ankle and quickly snaps that. I scream again knowing he broke my ankle. That foils any plan the team has of me getting out on foot.

He stands back up to his full height and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"I'll be back after the drop off." He whispers in a harsh tone. I flinch away unable to help myself.

"Be comfortable." He laughs and shuts the door. Please let the guys come through on this one.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!