12. Don't call me

⚠️⚠️ smut!! ;-) ⚠️⚠️
( if you've read up till this point, I don't even think you need a warning anymore ha ;) )

Happy Friday everyone!!

HS

I run a towel through my hair before using it to wrap around my hips as I step out of my bathroom. I trudge downstairs and over to my kitchen, making myself a cup of coffee to last me through the night.

"You know, for a creative designer, I would have thought you would have been smart enough to lock your door." A voice speaks up. I let out a very manly shriek, my heart leaping out of my chest, and I almost topple over as I take a large step backwards in shock. I shoot him a glare as he makes himself comfortable on my sofa and crosses his legs casually.

"Fuck! Jesus, Niall. Make yourself at home, why don't ya?" I pant out sarcastically, clutching onto my chest as though trying to stop the sudden accelerate of my heart. He splutters out a laugh, a loud, yet calming and soothing kind of laugh.

"Sorry. But seriously, you're a fucking millionaire and you don't lock your doors. It's like you're asking to be burgled." He breathes out as he eyes me from his spot on my couch.

"Why? Caring for me already, aren't ya?" I tease and he rolls his eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself, babe. If I was a millionaire, I wouldn't want my house getting broken into." He says and I release a soft snicker.

I walk over to my door, before locking it shut. "Happy?" I say with a tiny smirk.

"Very. You know, you should consider just wearing your towel out." He smirks, before his eyes nonchalantly rakes my body up and down. I chuckle softly.

"Yeah, and risk my face to be all over the internet?" I quirk an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't mind your face all over me, though." He grins cheekily. I spurt out a laugh, before shaking my head in amusement.

"You're a cute flirt. Want a drink?" I offer with a small smirk, gesturing for him to follow me into the kitchen.

"Yeah, water is fine." I raise an eyebrow, glancing over my shoulders before I breathe out a short laugh.

"Huh, water. Never would I have imagined Niall Horan would be choosing water over beer." I tease, reaching out for a cup in one of my cupboards.

"You're just one smart-aleck huh?" He drawls out. I chuckle softly, before grabbing the decanter from my fridge and pouring him his water.

"Your water decanter is made out of glass. Can you get any fancier than that?" He muses and I snort out a laugh, sliding the cup of water across the kitchen island and over to him. 

"Did you come here to be a smart arse or have sex." I raise an eyebrow with a smirk and he casually shrugs.

"I don't know man," he says in a singsong tune, propping an elbow on my marble counter and resting his chin in his palm. "You were the one who invited me here. Who knows what I'm here for." He puts on a fake thinking face, drumming his face against the side of his cheek and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Someone's cockier than usual today." I smirk and he chuckles softly. I watch in amusement as he looks down at his crotch before nodding to himself.

"I'd take that as a compliment." He looks back up at me with a grin. I chuckle softly, before stalking around my kitchen island and make my way over to him. Shifting sideways in his spot on my high stool, he looks at me, his eyes glistening in the dimness. He parts his legs and allows me to stand between them. I glance over his face, the corner of my lips tug into a small smirk, creasing in amusement.