Jedi Tinkerbell and I are taking down the Death Star

Ok, so this chapter is taking place in the past for those of you who don't understand, meaning that Stella is 15 and Bellamy is 17 during this.

And, yes, I know that this would make Stella 20 when the dropship goes down, but just hang in there!

Also, can we just take a minute and appreciate what a gorgeous human being we've been blessed to walk this Earth with??

Ok you can read now.

- - - - -

Chapter 1: Jedi Tinkerbell and I are taking down the Death Star

- - - - -

5 years ago

Well, shit.

Someone took having their pants pulled down the wrong way.

Her feet pounded against the cold flooring of the Ark as she slipped around the corner of the hallway. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her breathing was rapid and short, but that's why she did what she did. The sense of adventure pumped through her veins 24/7 and the thrill was beyond belief.

She leapt up, grabbing ahold of the vent that Wick so kindly left open, before tucking herself inside.

"Where the hell did she go?" she heard one of the guards ask.

She peeked down to see three heads. One had cropped blond hair, another with shaggy chestnut hair, and the last with slicked back black hair.

She frowned, zeroing in on the black haired one. He was young, around seventeen maybe, only a few years older than her. He was also in a cadet uniform that stood out compared to the guard uniforms on the others.

"Let's split up," the guard with cropped blond hair, who she had the pleasure of knowing as Cameron 'the douche' Dylan, said, "Me and Adams will continue looking, Blake, you stay here."

The other two took off, leaving the black haired kid, Blake, standing beneath her.

Who's up for round two?

"Psst," she whispered.

Blake looked around, trying to find the source of the voice. When he turned, it gave her a better view of his face.

Damn, what's cookin' good lookin'.

His sharp facial features contrast to his warm chocolate eyes as they dart around the hall. What really stands out to her is his freckles. Who doesn't love freckles?

"Up here, dumbass," she states, as his eyes meet hers.

"How the hell did you get up there," was the first thing he said to her.

She rolled her eyes before jumping down to stand in front of him, "I flew," she deadpanned.

His eyes narrowed in a glare while he took in her own features. His first thought was that she was really pretty. She was younger than him, he knew that for sure. His guess would be around fifteen. Her tanned face was sprinkled with light freckles, similar to his, while being framed by a heap of curly light brown hair that fell to her waist. Her eyes, though, the glowing grey orbs looked as if they stared straight into his soul.