It's the Millennium Falcon, but renovated of course

Goodness gracious this took me a long time to update.

Oopsie daisies, my bad on my part. Anyways, now I'm finally updating and we're finally getting into the juicy action!!

Yay.

Any who, enjoy!!

-----

Chapter 2: It's the Millennium Falcon, but renovated of course

-----

5 years later

Dip the mop in the bucket.

Take it out.

Rub it in circular motions on the floor.

Die inside.

This is what Bellamy Blake repeated in his head as he cleaned the Ark.

If only Stella could see him now.

She would probably make some comment about only he would be the unfortunate soul to be cursed with the reputation of being that guy who got demoted from the guard to be a janitor.

She'd also give him a slap over the head for being an idiot for taking his sister to the dance a year ago.

Sadly, Stella had been MIA for a year and a half now.

In all honesty, Bellamy knew that had she still been around, she never would have let him take his sister out into the open or at least prevented them from getting caught. Then he would still be a guard, his mother's lifeless body wouldn't be aimlessly floating through the cosmos, and his sister would not be rotting in a cell currently.

He also wouldn't be spending everyday questioning what happened to Stella.

Bellamy thought back to a year and a half ago; the last time he saw her.

Bellamy was patrolling the monotoned halls of the Ark with his squardron, hair slicked back away from his forehead.

He had recently been promoted cadet to officer and he couldn't be more excited. Octavia was extremely happy for him, and waited everyday with Stella for him to come home and tell them his stories.

He supposed Stella was happy too since she would leave her own training each day to listen to his stories, but he knew that she disapproved of his squadron.

Despite Bellamy not having any control over who he was grouped with, he got grouped with, what Stella classified them as, "the arrogant, asshole groupies". They were the guys who thought they ruled the Ark and all its inhabitants. Sure they could be a little rough around the edges, but Bellamy liked that no one bothered them because of their ruthless reputation.

However, he didn't particularly care for one of his partners. Out of everyone that could have been promoted into his group, he got stuck with Cameron "the douche" Dylan. Every time Bellamy looked at him, he could only picture him with his pants wrapped around his ankles, face stained red with anger and embarrassment, waddling after Stella while yelling curses at her.