04// to avoid or not to avoid

A/N; Hey ya'll. It's been a couple weeks, but I've been a little busy with college and what not lol. So with that being said updates will be a little slower until I could get into the groove of things. But I hope you guys are still interested in this story. I would really like to hear some more thoughts on it. Anyways, onward!

 Anyways, onward!

CHAPTER FOUR:

to avoid or not to avoid

Teddy would be lying if she said that she felt any better in the morning. In fact, she felt ten times worse since the events that occurred the day before. Although Deaton's wolfsbane was enough to stop her eyes from glowing, like he said, it didn't completely get rid of her abilities.

At two in the morning, she had awoken to the sound of a newborn's cry. At first, she believed—and hoped—that she was only imagining things. But once she heard the sound of the voice calming the child down, she immediately recognized it as Ms. Wilson, a brand new mother that lived a couple blocks from the Bryard household.

When Teddy had realized this, she immediately slammed her hands to cover her ear, tears falling down her cheeks as she tried to cry silently in fear that her mother would wake up. She ended up crying herself right back to sleep until her alarm went off for school.

Her mother had offered to drive her to the school on her way to work, and Teddy was thankful. She had not felt like dealing with Liliana just yet. She was already forced to deal with her mother not knowing the monster she was becoming.

So when Liliana had appeared at her table in the school's courtyard during her free period in order to figure out the 'gossip' on her and Stiles's studying the previous night, Teddy was more than frustrated about it, but she tried her best to hide it.

"So, nothing happened?"

"Nope."

"Not even a peck?"

"Nope."

"Not even a request to go out on a date that doesn't include your stupid science stuff."

"Not at all."

Liliana pouted her red painted lips in annoyance, causing Teddy to wince internally as she worked on homework due the next day.

"Please don't give me that look," Teddy begged.

Liliana regained her composure before blinking innocently. "What look?"

"That, 'I'm gonna punch that kid in the penis' look."

Liliana was very mom like when it came to certain things with Teddy, including if the Hispanic felt that someone did not see Teddy in the same light she did (which she described to be an adorable ball of mystery waiting to be solved), she had no issue in running up to them and telling them otherwise. This was another reason why Joshua's insults only went so far. He knew how testy Liliana was when it came to Teddy.