Hinata Shoyou-Artist

|| Soulmate au where whatever your soulmate draws on their arm also appears on your arm ||

Hinata sits in the last class of the day, slumped over on top of his desk, his features filled with that of pure boredom.

He looks down at his bare arms, frowning. "She's usually drawing by now." He says quietly, thinking about his soulmate.

All of a sudden, purple ink swirls onto his right arm, forming an intricate design, along with the words 'Sorry I haven't drawn today, we were busy moving. I'm going to a new school now.'

The orange haired boy grabs a pen, writing on his right arm with his non-dominant hand, hoping she would be able to read it. 'it's okay' He writes, and then adds 'what school?' in hopes that there might be some chance that they could meet.

'Karasuno'

Hinata nearly falls out of his chair, then quickly scribbles, 'I go there too! Where are you?!' He kind of knows what she looks like, as she has drawn a self portrait before, and he knows her name as well.

(L/n), (Y/n)

'I'm signing up for clubs right now' she writes in her beautiful, almost perfect handwriting. 'I'm going to be the manager for the boy's volleyball team.'

'No way!' The orange ball of sunshine writes, 'I'm on the team!' He smiles widely at the conversation on his arm, his smile slightly faltering as it starts to dissapear. (Y/n) must be washing it off.

She writes one last thing, 'see you after school' and then she washes that off to, replacing it with a beautiful mandala.

After school, Hinata couldn't wait to get to the gym. He quickly changed out of his school uniform and into his practice clothes.

The energetic and excited male sprints towards the gym, not wanting to waste any time that he could be spending with his soulmate.

When he busts into the gym, he is not surprised to see that he is the first one there.

He paces around the gym in anticipation, watching as one after another of the other members arrive, but he does not see the one person he is looking for in particular.

He starts to lose hope around ten minutes after practice had officially begun, when a soft voice came from the doorway. "I'm sorry I'm late." The voice says, panting hard.

Hinata freezes, staring at the (h/c) haired girl standing in the doorway. "No way.. Wow... She's actually here... Man she's even prettier than I thought." He says out loud.

Kageyama looks over at the dazed decoy, confusion apparent on his face "Uh... What was that?.." He asks.

Hinata raises his arm, revealing the intricately drawn mandala.

The girl's eyes widen when she sees the ink on his skin, and she rolls up her right sleeve, revealing the matching mandala on her own skin.

"(Y/n)?" Hinata asks, and she looks back up at him, making eye contact.

"Wow..." She whispers, and all of the boys on the team just stand there, watching. "What are you waiting for, dumbass?! Go get her!" Kageyama says.

(Y/n) and Hinata stare at eachother as if they were stuck in some sort of trance. Hinata is the first one to snap out of it, running up to the (h/c) haired girl.

Hinata gives her a huge bear hug, along with a sloppy kiss on her cheek.

"You're taller than me!" He exclaims, jumping up and down.

(Y/n) grins, "Only by a few inches." She says, chuckling.

"It doesn't matter! You're still taller!" He says, pouting. The (e/c) eyed girl laughs. "No offense shrimpy, but I'm pretty sure everybody is taller than you." She jokes.

The young male acts as if he is depressed, pouting. "Soulmates are supposed to be nice! Mine is defective!" He shouts.

(Y/n) laughs before smiling and pulling him into another hug.

"I love you, Hinata Shoyou"

~ende~