(HR) This World is Crazy! (这世界疯了!)

Title: This World is Crazy! (这世界疯了!)

Author: 一世华裳

Genre: rebirth, comedy, modern, have side couples, sweet

73 chapters

Rating: ❤❤❤❤❤

H scene: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Before reading the summary: Shou = uke/receiver and Gong = seme/attacker in Chinese BL/Danmei.

1. Summary: Previously there is a shou who love a slag gong, one day he accidentally witnesses that slag gong rolling on the bed sheet with his friend. He was upset and while in confusion, his head knocks against something and was sent to the hospital.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Qi Yue, a male, like women, suffer from congenital heart disease and passed away early, but God played a small joke on him, his soul entered the body of a shou...... Thus, the entrance to the new world was open. When opened his eyes, Qi Yue found himself still in the same hospital, but there is a small problem.

Everyone is explaining to him: "You're gay."

Qi Yue: "......"

Everyone: "You're a zero, which is the person who being pushed down."

(T/N: Use your imagination guys, the word 'zero' is pretty clear XD)

Qi Yue: "Nonsense! I'm straight!"

Everyone moved forward and patted him on the shoulder: "Let it go, all the men in this world could turn straight, but only you can't."

Qi Yue angrily trembling: "Just wait and see!"

Everyone remind him: "You are the one who announced to the public, now everyone knows that you're gay, there isn't any girl who would want to follow you."

Qi Yue: "=口="

2. Summary: Qi Le is a straight man who died because of the congenital heart disease. Who knows that the hospital he resides in is quite strange after he died his soul entered the body of a shou, when he opened his eyes again, he entered the gay world. The slag gong, Ning Xiao look down on him in every way, Qi Le vow to not stand under the same sky as him. when he got a chance to visit the cemetery, he unexpectedly heard his childhood friend, Gu Bai confessing to his tombstone, Qi Yue immediately thought 'This world is crazy!......'

My review: This story placed #2 on my list. I love everything about this story. The hospital that Shou stay at is called God Love hospital (the weirdest hospital ever!), the situation of transmigrating happen frequently in this hospital, a patient would wake up and said 'this body isn't mine' and was then sent to the asylum.

There is 3 person who transmigrated in this story:

1. The MC died from heart disease. He is a schemer! Using the others 2 roommate in the hospital to his advantage lol. Witnessing a patient woke up and say this isn't their body and was sent to the asylum, he decide to lied and say he had lost his memories. After getting out of the hospital, he has to live with the slag gong, every night the slag gong would bring home a partner and the MC have to either accidentally witness that scene or heard all the moaning in the next room. Seeing MC doesn't react like he used before, the slag gong become interested in him. I love how people mistook that he being jealous because the slag gong is sleeping with another person and want to commit suicide because of that, but in reality what happened have nothing to do with that. One night he went visited his grave and saw his childhood friend, Gu Bai. He came over and comfort him, but accidentally said Gu Bai nick name (MC is the only one know that name and call him that whenever there are only two of them), one thing led to another the MC hit his head on his tombstone and was sent back into God Love hospital. Gu Bai becomes suspicious of him and went to visit him. In order to let his childhood friend move on, MC said that he (in his previous body) have a painting and a letter for him. Gu Bai then stays with him literally every day, waiting for the MC to give him that painting + letter and tell him what he remembers about Qi Le (MC previous life). Because only at night, he won't see Gu Bai, he decides to escape the hospital at night to go back home to paint + write the letter. In order to leave the hospital, he called the slag gong, with the 'help' of a doctor who obsesses with psychological disorder (they make a deal, MC will tell him about the transmigrates if he give him a sleeping pill, but instead he gives the MC a vitamin pill). I forgot what he did to the slag gong, but the MC steal his clothes and escape the hospital. This is just a little part of the story~~~~~~

 This is just a little part of the story~~~~~~

                      -  The doctor that obsesses with psychological disorder was tricked by a guy who is friend with gong of MC and gong of 2nd uke

- The doctor that obsesses with psychological disorder was tricked by a guy who is friend with gong of MC and gong of 2nd uke. He says that he have psychological disorder and trick the doctor into sleeping with him.

2. A student who got in a car accident because he bought an anime doll (might or might not be a s*x doll) and excitedly ran home in the middle of the night. The body he transmigrates into have a husband, as a straight guy, he has to find ways to get rid of him. Because of the MC and his 'husband' he has to eat Yi Mu Cao (leonurus sibiricus - help with painful menstruation in woman) many times lol. The previous owner of this body took tons of money from the gong and is about to go to jail, but 'something happened' and was sent to God Love hospital. After he entered the body, gong took him home and find way to get rid of his crime, why? Just because he is his type lol. The gong then uses every way to trick and tempt him into becoming his. Oh ya gong also make him watch horror movie so he could eat some tofu.

(T/N: Eat tofu = take advantage of someone :P)

3. A guy who sells talisman and offended the God and spirit. Sadly he didn't have a husband T_T

They all were put into the same patient room and found out they were all in the same situation. I love how the MC bully the two of them haha.

Both gong of MC and 2nd shou know their 'wife' was transmigrated. Also, MC told his family that he has transmigrated into this body and they once again reunited.

This story is worth reading! My summary might sound boring, but the story is HILARIOUS XD