(HNR) Dig up a grave, dig up a ghost (挖坟挖出鬼)

Title: Dig up a grave, dig up a ghost

Author: 君子在野

Genre: Modern, archeologist, mystery, horror, supernatural, this life past life.

75 Chapters

Summary:

During one of his archaeology practice, Lin Yan unfortunate dig up a ghost and was being followed by it......

Since then, every strange thing keep occurring in his life, one after another.

In order to return his life to normal, Lin Yan, together with his childhood friend and a Daoist priest set foot on the road to help the ghost accomplish his wish.

However, the more he gets closer to the end, Lin Yan discover that this matter exceeds what he imagined......

His relationship with the ghost also starts to change.

My summary:

Lin Yan is a student in the archeology department, one time when digging up a grave, he also digs up a ghost and was followed by it since.

In the beginning, he was scared and try to find all kinds of way to chase the ghost away, through all hardship (*wink*) Lin Yan finally trick the ghost into a room belonging to a Daoist priest by using a doll that looks exactly like him.

When seeing the ghost protecting the doll, he then feels bad and risks his life to bring the ghost out of the room. From then on, their adventure begins.

Lin Yan start investigating what is the ghost's identity, the ghost's name was Xiao Yu. He then finds out something shocking, in his past life, he was the Xiao Yu's lover. Because Lin Yan loves him so much, he only wants Xiao Yu for himself. When he uses poison to kill Xiao Yu, it was at the same time when Xiao Yu about propose to him. Killing him isn't all, Lin Yan also make him couldn't able to reincarnate.

Xiao Yu = Seme

Lin Yan = Uke