1

I was outside in the rain. I'm not sure why but I just felt like I should. Rain isn't understood enough as it should. It's so beautiful. As I was watching the rain drops hit my arm, I heard a loud bang come from inside my house. I was home alone though, so this was unusual. Hopefully an animal got in or something. If not, my phone doesn't even work out here in the middle of nowhere.

I walked up the steps of my front deck and slowly opened the door, stopping to listen. There were no more sounds. It was too quiet. I could only hear the slight ringing in my ears that sometimes happens. Wait- I don't even hear the rain anymore. I look back and the rain stopped.

I went inside and closed the door loudly, desperate to hear something- to make sure i was still alive. I took off my shoes since they were very wet. I took off my jacket and hung it up on the coat rack. Then I just stood there, not doing anything.

BANG!

This time, it was so much louder now that I was in the house. It made me jump and let out a small yelp. I am so pathetic when I'm scared. It kind of sounded like it was coming from the kitchen, so I made my way over there, but slowly in case I saw something and had to start running. I peeked my head around the corner to the kitchen and saw a cat. A black cat.

I sighed in relief, and picked the cat up and pet it. Suddenly, I heard a laugh from behind me. Before I could turn around, whatever it was put it's hand on my shoulder and it started burning me. I passed out from the pain.

--time skip--

I was awake now but my eyes were still closed. My head hurt really bad, and I was super weak. Once I got enough strength built up, I opened my eyes and saw a small room. I couldn't feel the rest of my body but I looked down and saw that I was tied to a small metal fold-up chair. The rope was black and very, very tight. I heard people up the stairs that were accross the room from me.

I must be in the basement. The floor was concrete and there were pipes everywhere. The room was very dim and hard to see. I didn't have my glasses on anymore. The voices sounded like they were arguing about something. I wasn't sure, but I think it was two male adults. I could tell by their deep voices and the tone they were using.

The voices stopped and footsteps were coming down the stairs to reveal two men. They looked very creepy. One had black hair and brown eyes. He wore a suit and he seemed to be a bit grey and red. I'm not sure why, it was mysterious. He was about 5'10. The other had green hair and blue eyes. He was... glitching? How is that possible? He was the creepier one. Not that either of them weren't. The green haired one laughed in a high pitched voice, that of a psycopath.

The raven haired man stepped forwards and put his hands behind his back.

"Do you know why we have brought you here?" He asked with a deep voice.

His voice was unsettling. It made me uncomfortable. It was deep, but I could tell he was talaking in a softer voice than normal. It was a soft tone.

I shook my head and he nodded in understandment.

"Well, do you know where 'here' is?" he asked, getting closer this time.

I shook my head again as he bent over a bit and put both hands on the arms of the chair. His face was very close to mine.

"Good, lets get to it then, shall we?" he smiled, then pulled away.

He grabbed a knife out of his pocket and cut the ropes.

Then he stepped back and just stared at me. I wasn't sure what to do. Am I allowed to stand? Is he testing me? What the hell do I do? He tilted his head like a dog would. The green guy just stood and smirked at the situation. This was amusing to him.