Chapter 4 - Autumn Dance is back!

A/N hey guys, I changed Zayn to Liam because of some reasons... so yeah enjoy! :)

x Lu :)

Louis' P.O.V.

I groggily went down to the kitchen, still half asleep.

"Good Morning, Boo" My mom said cheerfully. Someone's in a good mood today.

"Morning mom" I mumbled. "Why so happy?"

She smirked, "Oh nothing" She said in a sing-song voice.

I definetly knew it's something. I dropped the subject and ate my breakfast in silence.

After eating breakfast, I said goodbye to my mom and left for school.

Lu's P.O.V.

"Hey Mom, Why are you so giddy?" I asked her, she's been acting too giddy than normal today... Something's up..

"Oh nothing, sweetie" She smiled at me. I wasn't convinced but as i saw the time i decided to leave it and head to my school.

"BYE MOM!" i shouted from the outside.

"BE CAREFUL, HUN!" she shouted back.

"YES MOM! YOU TOO!" I replied with that i left.

Jane's P.O.V. (Lu's mom)

Once Lu left, I called Jay immediately. You see we're the one's who came up with the idea of Louis and Lu being together at detention, They need to be together! Me and Jay have been planning their wedding since... I don't know, highschool? We promised that if we have a son and a daughter, they'll get married.

I took my phone out and rapidly dialled Jay, she said that she have some good news.

"JANE!" She squealed.

"JAY! What's the good news?" I replied, eager to know.

"Okay, okay we need to calm down" She replied trying to calm down.

"Take deep breaths" I adviced her.

"Okay so," She paused, "MR.CARLOS SAID OUR BABIES ALMOST KISSES! AHHHH!" My eyes went wide.

"Really!? Are you serious!?"

"YES!" She squealed again. That's why Lu's acting weird yesterday...

"AHHHHHH!!!!" We were squealing and giggling for ages...

Lu's P.O.V.

Am i and tomlinson friends? this question kept bugging me for ages. I mean where would we stand? enemies? friends? uggh! this is just so confusing!

I quickly went to the assembly hall, "Lu! here!" Zy patted the seat next to her. I smiled at her and sat down.

Mr. Carlos went up to the stage. "Goodmorning, Juniors!" Everyone clapped including me.

"So I'll get straight to the point, We're bringing back the 'Autumn dance' " Everyone started clapping and howling, especially the girls. but not me! I just rolled my eyes, Autumn dance's a waste of time, money, and effort.

After the clapping and howlings died, Mr. Carlos spoke again. "Everyone's coming and it will be next saturday" i frowned. Why did i have to come!? "But! you're not the one who's going to pick your partners, fate will" Everyone Boo-ed and groaned. "Each girl and boy will be given a ribbon like this" he showed some ribbons with different colors annd with unique designes. "There are only two ribbons that will have the same color and design, Whoever have the same ribbon as yours will be your partner" He said. "Now we'll each give you ribbons." Teachers went around and gave ribbons to everyone.

"Louise, here's yours" A teacher said, handing me a blue ribbon with golden swirls as it's design.

"Can i see yours?" Zy said, I nodded and we exchanged ribbons. Hers is Green with some black glittery dots around it.

"Your's cool!" Zy said handing me the ribbon.

"Your's too!" I handed her the green ribbon.

"You may now go to lunch" Everyone cheered and went to the canteen.

Everywhere, I see people comparing their ribbons, It's making me sick.

Me and Zy sat at our table,"Hey Lu!"

"Hmm?"

"I'm going to find Harry, Is it fine with you to wait here?"

I nodded, "It's fine" Zy hurriedly went to Harry's table.

"Hey Louise!" Someone called.

I turned around and saw Liam heading towards my table. Oh my god Liam! I've been crushing on him since... i don't know forever?

"Hey Liam!" I said.

"May i see your ribbon?" He said.

"Sure!" I took my ribbon out.

"Awww we don't match" Liam pouted, I couldn't help but compare him with Tomlinson. As much as I hated to admit it but Tomlinson's pout is cuter.

I looked at his ribbon, it's yellow with dark stripes.

"Aww" I said.

"umm... do you want to hang-out?" He shifted uncomfortabley. Is this real or just a dream? Is Liam Payne just asking me to hang-out with him!? I could die happy right now...

"Sure!" I smiled at him.

We exchanged number, he said he'll give me the deets of our 'hang-out' tomorrow.

This day couldn't get any better!

"I saw that!" Zy said and wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Whatever!"

"I found my partner!" She said giddily.

"Who?"

"Harry!" She screamed.

i hugged her, "I'm so happy for you!" I squealed. She's been crushing on Harry since 4th grade that's why she's so giddy.

---- After Classes-----

Right now, I'm walking home, still not knowing who's my partner is while everyone else know. Great! just Great!

"Hey Jylette!" I don't have to turn around to know that, that's tomlinson.

"What?" I said.

"Can I see your ribbon? I still don't know who my partner is" i nodded.

He took his ribbon and compared it to mine.

No! this can't be! Fate really hate me!

I squinted my eyes, This must be a nightmare!

I squinted my eyes again, This can't be happening!

"Stop squinting your eyes!" Tomlinson said. I looked at him and saw he's smiling, what's he smiling about!?

"How do you manage to smile when you found out your partner's your worst enemy!?" He's smile faded.

"I...uh...I-I... I gotta go, bye!" He said then dashed off. Weird.

------At home------

"How's school dear?" My mom said kissing me on the cheek.

"Uggh! They brought autumn dance back! and guess who's my partner is?" I slumped on the sofa.

"uhh Liam?" My mom said.

"Nope, Tomlinson" My mom's eyes widen, "AHHHH!!!" My mom squealed.

"YES!" She said then walked away, atleast someone's happy about this...

Because I'm not!

~*~

That. Was. Long! whew! anyway

Comment

Vote

Fan! :)

x Lu :)