Chapter 8 - Two Guys, One Girl

A/N GUUUUYS! before reading the chapter, I want you to click the external link and follow me! LOL! and just a reminder, School's coming that means i can now only updat every saturday :( I know, sad. So the chapter... Please don't hate me!

~*~

Lu's P.O.V.

i ran out of the school gates, ignoring the questions being thrown at me. Right now, I don't care about anything.

"Louise!" I heard some footsteps running after me. I ignored it continued running.

"Louise! Watch out!" I heard someone shouting. That's when it hit me, I was in the middle of the road with a truck speeding towards me. i can't move because of shock. Maybe it's best if I die right?

I started closing my eyes, ready for whatever will be happening to me when someone pushed me. We both landed on the side walk with a thud.

'Louise!? are you insane!? do you want to die?" Said the one who pushed me.

I peeled my eyes open, My breath hitched because of Mine and Liam's closeness. I was literally lying on the ground with him on top of me.

His brown-chocolate eyes are boring into mine, his eyebrows are furrowed as a sign of his concern. My gaze went to his pink lips, How I want to kiss them again. Wait! Louise! That's the reason why you're in this situation and you want to kiss him again!?

"Erm, get off" I pushed him off and stood up. "Maybe it's better if I die" I told him while walking away.

He caught up to me, "I heard what happened and I'm here for you Louise" He stopped in his track and made me face him. "Forever and Always" He said while staring into my dull black eyes.

He inched closer to me and whispered, "May i kiss you?" I was shocked at his' requests.

What do I do?

I just nodded. He leaned in very slowly as if giving me a chance to back off. But i didn't.

Soon enough I could feel his soft lips againts mine, There are butterflies fluttering in my stomach just like at the dance.

We pulled away, cause we're both out of breath.

"Thank you, Liam" I told him.

"No problem, Now where do you want to go?" He asked.

"I'm just going home"

"I'll walk you there" He grinned at me like a 5-year old.

We walked to my house, talking aimlessly about everything.

----------------

"Zy, what will I do?" I asked Zy through the phone.

So right now, Louis texted me , telling me to meet him at the park later at 4pm.

"Well if I were you i'd go" Zy said through the phone.

"Okay, I'll go" I said.

"Goodluck!" Zy shouted before I hunged up.

I glanced at the clock, 3:30 I decided to go now, cause I'll be walking.

I made my way to the park, My hands are sweaty. I mean what would he say to me!?

I sat on a bench and looked at my clock, 3:55, He should be here.

Suddenly I felt to hands overlap my eyes, "Guess who?" A husky voice whispered at my ear.

I know it's Louis, but... "Errm, Zyrin?" I asked.

"Nope and I don't sound like a girl" He whined.

'"Really? cause you really sound so girlish right now" I smirked.

I felt him removed his hand and sat next to me.

"Flowers" he said while giving me a rose.

I stared at him with wide eyes.

"What? I can be romantic" He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever"

He laughed then whispered seductively, "You'll be mine Lu" I gulped nervously. There were millions of butterflies taking over my stomach.

I smiled, "So Louis, what do you want to do?" I said changing the subject.

He grinned at me, "Let's play!" He shouted like a 5 year old and dragged me to the playground.

We played tag, swings, we even went to the slide. What a wonderful afternoon.

Who knew 2 teenagers would be seen playing in the children's playground? Well I didn't!

~*~

So? What do you think?

Team Louis or Liam? I honestly thought it would be a Louis fanfic but Louise and Liam are also cute together soo... I don't know...

please coment if you're team Louis or Liam!

Thank you! Don't forget to vote for the 1D Watty Awards!