Chapter 9 - The Date

A/N I'm really, really sorry for the long wait! I had sooo many things to do. Sorry! :( But hey, look on the bright side, I finally UPDATED!!! WOOP!!!

So enough Louise, Liam and Louis. Let's take a break from the drama and see Harry and Zyrin :)

Zyrin's P.O.V.

I rummaged through my closet for the fifth time today. I really need Lu's help on choosing some outfit for my date but she had enough problem, she needs a break and some time alone.

I tossed some clothes on my bed to try them on later, hoping that it will be the perfect outfit.

I tried on almost all of the clothing on, but no luck! I really need Lu.

I dialled her number, after 2 rings she finally picked up. "Hello?" She said cheerly.

"So, I'm guessing, Prince Charming did something really sweet?" I asked a smile forming into my lips. I have always knew that Louis like her. Whenever she's there he stops and stare, He blushes whenever Lu goes near him and his eyes lights up whenever she's there.

"Prince Charming? What prince charming?" She asked, clearly trying to avoid telling me the story.

I sighed, "You'll tell me later, right now, I need you to help me choose an outfit for my date."

She groaned, "Zy, you know I'm not good with dresses and make-up and other girly stuff right?"

I frowned, "Fine! But go here! A.S.A.P." I shouted and hunged up before she can argue.

I tried some more dress but it still wasn't the 'One'

Before I knew it, Lu came in barging through my door with a sandwich in her mouth.

"Yohmm Mohm samhimh amre gmreat" She said with a sandwich-stuffed mouth.

"What? I can't understand you!"

She chewed her food slowly and swallowed. "I said, your mom's sandwiches are great" She sat on my bed, grabbed my phone and played with it.

I face-palm, "Dude, you came here to help me, not play!"

"But, I don't know that stuff, I never went to a date remember?" She said, not even looking up.

I looked at her again, she has a lot of things to learn! Like she doesn't even have a fashion sense! She's currently wearing jeans and a simple blue shirt.. What's that? A stain? Wow! She's really un-girl like.

"What?" She said looking at me.

"Oh nothing" I smiled at her and looked again at my closet.

Finally, Thank God! Thank you Mother Earth! Thank you heavenly force! I found a red dress that reached just above my knee. It has a lot of sequins and a flower on its strap.

I carefully put it on. I examined myself in a mirror, It's Exellent! I applied some light make-up.

"So? What do you think?" I asked Lu.

"Awesome!" She said then attacked me with a big hug. "Harry's going to literally fall!" She smiled at me.

"Thank you! You're the best!" I hugged her.

"Of course! I'm always the best!" We laughed.

"Honey! He's here!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

I grinned. "Wish me luck!" I said holding Lu's hand as we go down.

"I wish you luck!" she replied.

We finally reached the floor. I saw Harry with a very big smile. He's wearing a tux with a yellow tie. "You look beautiful" Harry whispered, I blushed.

I looked at him in the eyes, staring at his green orbs. He leaned in, as if reading my mind. His lips are near mine, but of course, someone's gotta ruin the moment. "PDA! Get a room!" Of course, Lu shouted and tore us apart hiding me behind her.

Harry pouted and playfully glared at Lu, "She's mine! We have a date." He said.

"Fine" She said then handed me to Harry. As we were leaving, "Don't forget the condoms! I don't want to be a godmother yet!" Of course, she HAVE to embarrase me. My cheeks turned bright red and also Harry's. We could here laughter inside.

We went inside his car and drove to a fancy restaurant.

We ordered and ate, after eating, we again, went to Harry's car.

"So, where are we going now?" I asked him.

He smirked, "It's a secret"

We drove to wherever he's taking me. We finally stopped at a playground.

"Err, what are we doing here?" I asked.

"Look around" He replied, we got out and I looked at my surrounding. I examined more, that's when it hit me!

*Flashback* (again! Woop!)

"But Zy! I wanna go to the playground!" Lu screamed right into my ears.

"But we're already in the seventh grade! We're to old!" I argued.

"No one's too old for the playground!" Lu whined.

I groaned, "Fine! But just one hour okay?"

"Yes mom!" She replied then ran into the playground.

I hurriedly followed her. When I reached the playground, I saw Lu fighting with Louis.

I ran to them. "I was first!" Lu argued and pushed Louis. Louis quickly stood up then said, "No! I was!" that's it! I grabbed Lu. "Let me gi! This bozo's need to learn his lesson!" She screamed. I glanced at Louis, there he was, The Harry Styles, the one I've been crushing on for 6 years.

I was too busy looking at harry that I didn't notice Lu ran away making me fall to the ground. I quickly stood up, and saw a bruise forming on my knee, with blood. I held my tears, 'I'm strong!' I repeatedely thought.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I looked up and saw Harry.

"Y-yeah" I replied.

He bent down, grabbed his hanky and tied it above my bruise.

"There! So it won't bleed!" He grinned at me.

"Thanks!" I smiled at him. "I'm going to name you Lee!" I said to my Bruise.

"Why Lee?" Harry asked.

"Y'know, Bruise Lee!" We both laughed.

"Let's go home" Harry said then we both went home, Him supporting me.

*End of flashback*

"Oh yeah!" I said grinning at the memory.

I look at Harry, he was grinning as well. He did something, I never expected.

He bent down into his knee and grabbed my hand. "Zyrin, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with hope shining in his eyes.

I smiled, tears forming in my eyes. I have always dreamt of this and it's happening! Really happening!

I made him stood up and pressed my lips into his. I felt sparks in the kiss, oh and the fireworks! We pulled away.

"Does that mean yes?" Harry asked.

"Yes you idiot!" I grinned again.

He smiled again then pressed his lips into mine.

After we pulled away he said, "Now how about we get Lu and Lou together?" He said, his lips forming into a smirk.

"Sure! What's your plan?" I asked.

~*~

So? COMMENT! VOTE! Sorrt it's quite short, I still have tons of homework to work on, not to mention quizzes :( So yeah! Hope you liked it!

Oh yeah, sorry for the mistakes. I crammed this.

Don't forget to vote on 1D Summer Awards! Thank you! The link's on my message board! :)

x Lu :)