Chapter Nine: The Revelations

On the sunny day the atmosphere of Therese room are full of positive vibes… she is cleaning the room when she heard Marissa is knocking…. (knock! Knock!).

“oh… Marissa! Come in… I’m just cleaning the room today just for a good vibes” (she smiles).

“are you sure that you’re feeling ok now Therese huh? Well anyways… there’s a party tonight! Do you want to go out with me?”.

“I’m sorry Marissa…. But I’m not a party girl…”

“hmmmft… party poofer huh? Please…. Be with me later…. Go with me to the party… please…. For me?” (with a puppy eye).

“stop looking at me like that Marissa huh? Hmmmft… ok! Ok! Just don’t be sad… I’ll go with you….”

“so? You’re going with me? Yey! So it’s time to shop? For our dress tonight!”.

“are you sure? You know I don’t have a money to buy clothes”.

“it’s ok… my treat cause you will be with me tonight…”

“ok… ok… you said so…”

“I want you to be the most beautiful girl tonight Therese!”.

“you’re much prettier than me Marissa!”

“no! you’re gonna be the most beautiful woman tonight!’.

                                The night that Therese and Marissa are coming on… They called some beautician to come in their place and do some hair do’s and make up for them. Therese is wearing a Yellow floral dress it’s above the knee and pencil cut skirt… to show her nice legs and perfect body curve… the beautician pulled back her hair to make her look clean and sassy. While Marissa is wearing a purple dress with some beading details and it is also above the knee pencil cut skirt. Her hair has a natural curl on the end that makes her look perfect. The two are equally beautiful when they arrived on an exclusively restaurant that is open that night for the party.

“I think Marissa we’re too early… there’s no people yet… (She whisper and hold the hand of her friend).

“That’s fine Therese come let’s open the door!”

                                Then the two open the door when they heard a violin’s and guitar playing… the venue was full of white flowers, and the tables has a candle in every center of it, it’s too dark on the room… they get thrilled when there’s a shadow of the man entering the stage… he sit on the stage in front of the microphone and sing with the band who is playing a guitar and violin when they enter the room. The guy sings a song….

Maybe it's intuition
Somethings you just don't question
Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant
And there it goes, I think I've found my best friend

I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy
But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
Only a sense of completion
And in your eyes, I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for, I think I've found my way home

I know that it might sound
More than a little crazy
But I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life