A little cheesy

Zara's POV

Just an average day, I was in the car with my best friend Blair, we were on our way to a Justin Bieber concert. I literally can not stand Justin! He is COVERED from head to toe in tattoos, he is such a player, and he sings like a little girl. But... he is Blair's boyfriend after all, and I have to like him, I mean she's my best friend.

"ZARA! I actually need you to look at me when you tell me I look ok!" Blair shouted.

"Blair, you always look flawless...I don't see a point in looking at something I already know."

"Thanks Z. I really hope the concert doesn't wear J out. He is always too tired to hang out. We only get to hang for like 10 minutes before the concert and thats it! Ugh you are so lucky your boyfriend isn't an international popstar!" I just calmly nod and smile. If she knew what was really going on, she'd freak.

~Later after the concert~

After a JB concert, there are fans everywhere. People line up hours after the concert so they can just catch a glimpse or maybe even take a picture of Justin. I always get to be a lot closer to the "international popstar" than the average fan. When all the fans left Justin, Ryan, Blair, and I all went to the tour bus to chill.

"Great concert BB! I loved when you preformed All That Matters...I know you were looking at me..." Blair said as her and Justin hugged and kissed. I could see him, unsatisfied with Blair's long blonde hair and light brown eyes. Does he even like her?

"What did you think Zara?" Justin asked. I just shrugged my shoulders. "You didn't like it?"

"A little cheesy for my taste, but you didn't suck so..."

"Thanks... I guess."

"Oh stop bickering you two! I got you the most amazing scarf J! You are going to lovvee it!" Blair said

"Blairbear, you know I don't wear scarfs..." Justin replied

"You are going to love this! Trust me! Here, let me go get it for you. Ryan come with me." Ryan and Blair leave.

Justin's POV

Finally, some time alone with Zara. Lately she has been so cold to me, I'm not sure what I should do...well, there is one thing I could do to warm her up. I turn to Zara, lusting in her dark complexion, green eyes, curly sandy brown hair, and light pink lips. I reach in and cradle the back of her head, I pull her closer to me and she stares deep in my eyes, as I stare in her's. "It's been so long" I say

"Only a couple days." she giggles

"A couple days away from you is a lifetime." I lean in closer and our lips meet. Our tongues mesh together as one and our bodies are one. I caress her back and reach for her bra strap.

"Stop!" she says.

"What's wrong?" I whisper into her ear.

"We don't have enough time to do this." I check my watch, it has been exactly 3 minutes since Blair and Ryan left. Damit.

"I guess you are right."

++++++++++++++++++++

I know no one is reading this but its really fun to write so I think I'm gonna keep writing. If you are reading this don't be a ghost reader ;) Hey guys so I made a ton of changes to the story and I hope you guys like them!